Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do guys prefer girls bare down below or not? Do girls prefer guys bare down below or not? and why?

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't really bother me either way but I suppose in a guy I would expect a bit of hair. As long as he wasn't as hairy as a bear or anything like that, it would be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do guys prefer girls bare down below or not? Do girls prefer guys bare down below or not? and why?
    Yes. Shaven like haven. A little stubble is not too bad I guess.

ReputationRep:
    WTF?

ReputationRep:
    A man lacking in pubic hair is an immediate turn off. :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beeninetytwo)
    A man lacking in pubic hair is an immediate turn off. :puke:
    Girls need to tell guys this lmao, 99% of guys think hair down below is disgusting and they remove it as often as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputerMaths97)
    Girls need to tell guys this lmao, 99% of guys think hair down below is disgusting and they remove it as often as possible.
    I have told people this :sad:

ReputationRep:
    ugh weird question. I'd never ask the masses this. Are you sleeping with the masses?

No. Just ask the person you're with; that's what I do.

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand how anyone could like a hairy pussy, like how do you do oral on that? it isnt a nice feeling to have HAIR in your mouth or on your tongue eww and the pubes could get stuck between your teeth or you could accidentally swallow them which would irritate your throat and you would start coughing

shaven just feels so much cleaner and nicer and feels softer
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Not completely shaven, but not much hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    I dont understand how anyone could like a hairy pussy, like how do you do oral on that? it isnt a nice feeling to have HAIR in your mouth or on your tongue eww and the pubes could get stuck between your teeth or you could accidentally swallow them which would irritate your throat and you would start coughing

shaven just feels so much cleaner and nicer and feels softer
    Lmao Swallowing pubes. Never thought of that before!

But agreed, shaved or waxed is much better! Idc if someone says pubic hair are there for a reason...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Lmao Swallowing pubes. Never thought of that before!

But agreed, shaved or waxed is much better! Idc if someone says pubic hair are there for a reason...
    Yeah its like saying 'armpit/leg hair is there for a reason' - yes, to annoy me

Tbh even trimmed is ok, if the pubes are like really short. But long pubes just dont work

ReputationRep:

Tbh even trimmed is ok, if the pubes are like really short. But long pubes just dont work
    Yep, definitely agreed!:yep:

ReputationRep:

What about men? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    What about men? :curious:
    I dont do men so i dont care

ReputationRep:
    I dont do men so i dont care
    Oh.Fair. But are you sure?

Lol, style your downstairs whatever way you prefer. As for men, just leave it natural or, at most, trim a little.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    Oh.Fair. But are you sure?
    I am. Are you sure you don't like men? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Trimmed, for both. For myself I hate being shaved, idk it always looks a bit prepubescent to me? That's just me though.

Like the guy to have a bit of hair... Not shaven as he is a man not a boy!!!

Girl - completely bare smooth as possible

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.