The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ComputerMaths97
Girls need to tell guys this lmao, 99% of guys think hair down below is disgusting and they remove it as often as possible.

I don't think the majority of men are completely removing their pubic hair.

Original post by driftawaay
I dont understand how anyone could like a hairy pussy, like how do you do oral on that? it isnt a nice feeling to have HAIR in your mouth or on your tongue eww and the pubes could get stuck between your teeth or you could accidentally swallow them which would irritate your throat and you would start coughing

shaven just feels so much cleaner and nicer and feels softer

Yeah, I think it's sexy, but my ex was au naturel, and you do get the odd hair caught down your throat, and it is a massive buzz kill!
I am. Are you sure you don't like men? :sexface:

Adamant.
Original post by stochasticking
Adamant.

We are so much alike then :h:
We are so much alike then :h:

Adamant I don't like men. I'm heterosexual.
Reply 24
Original post by ZuluK
Like the guy to have a bit of hair... Not shaven as he is a man not a boy!!!

Girl - completely bare :smile: smooth as possible

Don't you think it looks like a prepubescent girls though? As you said about men, she is a woman not a little girl.

It's also really uncomfortable for many women as when the hair grows back it itches. And it does. Within 24 hours for some women.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katty3
Don't you think it looks like a prepubescent girls though? As you said about men, she is a woman not a little girl.

It's also really uncomfortable for many women as when the hair grows back it itches. And it does. Within 24 hours for some women.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't you look like a prepubescent girl when you shave your legs/armpits? Or you don't do that?

It's not uncomfortable when the hair grows back if you get used to it. It is uncomfortable when you first start shaving/waxing but your skin gets used to it after a while.
Original post by abruiseonthesky
Trimmed, for both. For myself I hate being shaved, idk it always looks a bit prepubescent to me? That's just me though.

Or a wax doll, that's what I say.
It is uncomfortable when you first start shaving/waxing but your skin gets used to it after a while.

I itched like ****ing mad first time.
Reply 28
Original post by Katty3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gosh no. I think it looks sexier in the contrast between a man with hair and a woman who is bare. Haha.

Ah but if you wax it takes about a month before it starts to grow again. I Wax about every 2/3 months now because there's hardly any hair. :smile:
I like a girl to have trimmed pubes, bald is too childlike, tastes better too
Original post by tattooedUKM
I like a girl to have trimmed pubes, bald is too childlike, tastes better too

Erm taste like...?
Trimmed for a guy. I don’t mind if there’s stubble or whatever.
everyone looks better with pubes

Latest

Trending

Trending