The Student Room Group

Has Conservatism Abandoned Thatcherism?

Okay, so I've been set a 25 mark question;

And I honestly cannot find any real differences to talk about? I've tried to search through both Cameron and Thatcher's manifesto's and I'm starting to wonder if a) Cameron is actually more Thatcher than Thatcher b) Cameron and Thatcher are the same person???

I could really use the help for differences! Thank you! (:
Reply 1
Original post by olivia.israel

And I honestly cannot find any real differences to talk about? I've tried to search through both Cameron and Thatcher's manifesto's and I'm starting to wonder if a) Cameron is actually more Thatcher than Thatcher b) Cameron and Thatcher are the same person???

Could you say it did until 2015? 2000-2010 they needed to abandon Thatcherism in order to make sure they remain as the biggest party! There was a documentary that I will try and find on the conservative party and was really interesting and will probably help!
Reply 2
Original post by olivia.israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od4CyA1Mua8

there you go!

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending