Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Yesterday I found out I've been lucky enough to have been invited to interview for Bioengineering (undergraduate - I'm in year 13) in 3 weeks time. I just wanted to know what the interview is like... My school has been telling me to prepare for the typical engineering interview of maths and physics problems, but I was wondering if it was any different for Bioengineering?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry that no one replied to this, as someone who is looking to apply for a bioengineering course myself can you tell me how it went?

ReputationRep:
    The best way to prepare is to look up basic mechanical and civil engineering concepts like how bridges don't collapse and the strongest shape (i.e. triangle). You'll do a group assessed project that will involve this knowledge before your 1-on-1 interview, which will be about your PS and maybe some math/trig questions.

ReputationRep:
    hi! I've been invited to an interview for the same course. How did it go? and what kind of questions did they ask?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.