Turn on thread page Beta

Looking for a an AS Level OCR Chemistry Spec A study buddy! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! the title pretty much says all that needs to be said!

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested ~ I think this is my spec

What've you done so far??

ReputationRep:
    We've covered all types of bonding, electronegativity, dipoles, intermolecular focres, electron structure, moles and volumes and reacting quantities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knoxode)
    We've covered all types of bonding, electronegativity, dipoles, intermolecular focres, electron structure, moles and volumes and reacting quantities
    Same, up to the moles. (& a bit of organic chemistry about benzene rings etc)

What other a levels you doing??

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Biology, Psychology and Physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knoxode)
    I'm doing Biology, Psychology and Physics
    They're actually pretty cool a levels (though I'm glad im not taking biology ~ it seems like a heck of a lot of work)

I'm taking the "TSR average " maths, FM, Chemisty and physics

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, that's why I want to start revising everything and doing practice questions now so I don't have to stress as much next year and aha, also cool a levels

So do you want to be my study buddy? :deal: aha.

ReputationRep:
    What does study buddying entail exactly?

ReputationRep:
    Just generally helping each other revise whenever we're both free, for example help the other person understand something they didn't get in class or helping with understanding the homework tasks etc. :P

ReputationRep:
    Yep, okay then !!
    Let's get those A's!

ReputationRep:
    Yep Aha 😛 when are next free for revision? And can we do it in a pm on here?

ReputationRep:
    Pm is good idk we can just send each other questions and things. I'll probably be on tomorrow night & I've just done a test so I need to go through that

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, how do you send PM's?

ReputationRep:
    Click on my profile, then click on info then send private message I'll send you one now and you just have to reply to it

ReputationRep:
    I do OCR A Chem, too - but at A2.

If you need any help/support from someone who's been studying it longer, and knows the spec inside out, just let me know - I'll be happy to help answer questions, etc.

(I realise the 2015 spec is a tiny bit different, but it's mostly the same content...)

Vicky628
    knoxode

ReputationRep:
    Heya! I am doing A2 chemistry for this board, but I'm resitting the second paper for AS, if you guys need some help or wanna revise with me I'm down with that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TylerLockwood)
    Heya! I am doing A2 chemistry for this board, but I'm resitting the second paper for AS, if you guys need some help or wanna revise with me I'm down with that!
    Yay for fellow A2 resitters

I'm resitting eeeeverything from As (including all 3 practical coursework exams ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuth)
    Yay for fellow A2 resitters

I'm resitting eeeeverything from As (including all 3 practical coursework exams ).
    Alright then! Looks like you're my go to lock into my A! XD. The thing is with me, on my own, I suck at revising, but if I'm studying WITH someone, I evolve into this studious freak who wants to do well. I'm tempted to resit both biology exams. Shall I pm and we can discuss? ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TylerLockwood)
    Alright then! Looks like you're my go to lock into my A! XD. The thing is with me, on my own, I suck at revising, but if I'm studying WITH someone, I evolve into this studious freak who wants to do well. I'm tempted to resit both biology exams. Shall I pm and we can discuss? ^^
    Of course

ReputationRep:
    @TylerLockwood
    Neuth

Thank you guys for offering! If you could PM me (I haven't figured out how to PM lol) so I can ask you questions on there that would be awesome!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.