The Student Room Group

I'm being bullied by a nerd

I keep getting bullied by a nerd. He's scrawny and like 5 foot 4 yet he still seems to try and start **** with me for no reason. We got a test back for maths and I got a B in it it. He saw what I got then bragged about how he got an A* and said I'm going to end up working at mcdonalds. He keeps going on about how he's going to walk straight into oxbridge and become a millionare by the time he's 25 and I'll end up working for him and seems to enjoy throwing pencils at me in class.

He's also a massive teachers pet and tries to drop me in it with the teacher all the time. I didn't do my homework one time as I was swamped with other work and asked if I could just hand it in tommorow. The teacher agreed until this nerd said to him that I didn't do my homework because I was out drinking all night (which was a load of horse****) so I ended up having to stay to complete the homework at lunch.

I'm seriously pissed off about this. I really want to beat him up but am sort of worried I would snap him in half and the school would take his side since he's their top pupil. What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I keep getting bullied by a nerd. He's scrawny and like 5 foot 4 yet he still seems to try and start **** with me for no reason. We got a test back for maths and I got a B in it it. He saw what I got then bragged about how he got an A* and said I'm going to end up working at mcdonalds. He keeps going on about how he's going to walk straight into oxbridge and become a millionare by the time he's 25 and I'll end up working for him and seems to enjoy throwing pencils at me in class.

He's also a massive teachers pet and tries to drop me in it with the teacher all the time. I didn't do my homework one time as I was swamped with other work and asked if I could just hand it in tommorow. The teacher agreed until this nerd said to him that I didn't do my homework because I was out drinking all night (which was a load of horse****) so I ended up having to stay to complete the homework at lunch.

I'm seriously pissed off about this. I really want to beat him up but am sort of worried I would snap him in half and the school would take his side since he's their top pupil. What should I do?

He won't :laugh:
Tell him you'll be banging his wife, drinking his scotch and staining his bedsheets while he's earning money like a schmuck.
Reply 3
:rofl: This made me laugh

And what did you do to him to make him such a prick??
Plus violence ain't the answer mate (Don't be a snitch too :ninja:)

Can't you just ignore him / Shut him out...
Reply 4
Somebody's got a crush on youuuuuu!
Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym.
Plant drugs in his locker and tip the police off.
Reply 7
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
Tell him you'll be banging his wife, drinking his scotch and staining his bedsheets while he's earning money like a schmuck.

Lol, this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8

You're a legend.
Reply 9
Y'know, this reminds me of an ex who was in the top 1% of the country to get 100% on his BMAT...
He went to Cambridge.

All his life he was told he was right, correct, green ticks everywhere. Nobody could ever tell him he was wrong.
When his mother told him I wasn't good enough for him, he dumped me, I got a new boyfriend and moved on, he's stressing out in Cambridge trying to impress people with full marks, doesn't count for sh*t when you're dead. A B is a good score, in this day and age the constraints we put on kids to do well is unbelievable.
Some of these nerdy types of people turn out to be cold fish, earn lots of money and don't stay in relationships for very long because all that matters is their career. They lose sight of the really important stuff. This kid sounds like one of them.

He probably sits at home blowing up his own balloons for his own birthday party with no friends attending and goes off banging one out of his d*ck every 3 hours.

At some point you'll hit him if you don't rise above it, cos lets face it, he's a smarmy git. Tell him to do one. And if you wanna show the teachers how much of a douchebag this kid is, record him, it'll be funny when he loses his best friends in the staffroom.
Original post by Anonymous

Tell him your going to cuck his wife when he is older.
Either tell a teacher or beat the crap out of him.
Original post by sorry13
Y'know, this reminds me of an ex who was in the top 1% of the country to get 100% on his BMAT...
He went to Cambridge.

All his life he was told he was right, correct, green ticks everywhere. Nobody could ever tell him he was wrong.
When his mother told him I wasn't good enough for him, he dumped me, I got a new boyfriend and moved on, he's stressing out in Cambridge trying to impress people with full marks, doesn't count for sh*t when you're dead. A B is a good score, in this day and age the constraints we put on kids to do well is unbelievable.
Some of these nerdy types of people turn out to be cold fish, earn lots of money and don't stay in relationships for very long because all that matters is their career. They lose sight of the really important stuff. This kid sounds like one of them.

He probably sits at home blowing up his own balloons for his own birthday party with no friends attending and goes off banging one out of his d*ck every 3 hours.

At some point you'll hit him if you don't rise above it, cos lets face it, he's a smarmy git. Tell him to do one. And if you wanna show the teachers how much of a douchebag this kid is, record him, it'll be funny when he loses his best friends in the staffroom.

I know I was making a joke with my above comment, but I always think what you described is how I would hate to turn out.

It's why I would hate to be an investment banker, regular 90 hour weeks, working til 9pm, however much you earn, you will not have any sort of meaningful relationship and you're not building anything of your own, just busting your ass for some other guy. It's actually a really sad existence in my mind.

What an idea. Perfect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ravioliyears
What an idea. Perfect.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think number one lesson in life, don't be a fat rich guy, be a muscular rich guy or a fat poor guy
Reply 15
He's probably jealous of you in some way and so feels the need to put you down to boost his ego. Are you very attractive or popular? What do the other students think of him??
I think number one lesson in life, don't be a fat rich guy, be a muscular rich guy or a fat poor guy

Lol wtf?! Why??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ravioliyears
Lol wtf?! Why??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically don't be an unattractive, boring guy who uses money as a crutch in your social/romantic life.
Reply 18
Original post by LeyK
(Don't be a snitch too :ninja:)
Wrong.

Do not advocate the silencing of victims of bullying - that is also bullying.
ask him if lube works on his textbooks, and if he ever gets papercuts on his ****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending