Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have just been offered an interview at norland college, (within 6 hours of my application being submitted lol) and was wandering if anybody could tell me what the layout of the interview process is? It's the 6th of November and I'm super nervous and they haven't sent me the details yet (I think that there is a presentation aspect?) any help would be great !

ReputationRep:
    hi I applied to norland college. I have got my interview coming up soon and I am wondering what the group rask/interview is like in general.

Hope the interview went well

ReputationRep:
    They are so lovely, the interview isn't intimidating, my lady was really interested in asking me about my personal statement, and the group interview was actually quite fun, I'd try and go first if I were you and make sure you mention outdoor play, they love that good luck. Hope we both get in!!! 💗😘
    (Original post by maudie2801)
    hi I applied to norland college. I have got my interview coming up soon and I am wondering what the group rask/interview is like in general.

Hope the interview went well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rflat)
    They are so lovely, the interview isn't intimidating, my lady was really interested in asking me about my personal statement, and the group interview was actually quite fun, I'd try and go first if I were you and make sure you mention outdoor play, they love that good luck. Hope we both get in!!! 💗😘
    What did you do in the group interview?

ReputationRep:
    I have my interview in less than two weeks now and i'm super scared.. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Don't be honestly, I thought I messed mine up big time, some girls sounded so much better than me. But they offered me a place! Just be yourself, polite and smile lots. Good luck
    (Original post by kayleesue)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleesue)
    Hey, I was in the 1st batch of interviews for Norland this year, and I've been offered a place!! I found that if you go in really passionate about all your experience and excited to hear about what Norland has to offer, they're almost certain to like you. There's no hidden tricks, just go in and be friendly etc and you'll do fine! And don't worry if you think you mess something up (I thought my group interview was awful)! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    thank you hope to be with you both next year haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I had an interview today at Norland, and I was wondering how long it took them to get back to you? thank you

ReputationRep:
    IT took exactly two weeks for me and my friend who was accepted last year, but she has friends that got in and they didn't hear anything for months so I wouldn't worr
    (Original post by Books-are-bae)
    Hey, I had an interview today at Norland, and I was wondering how long it took them to get back to you? thank you

ReputationRep:
    Is this the Norland College that charges £13-14k pa? Everything about these posts suggests its a seller's rather than a buyer's market.

ReputationRep:
    I got offered a place on Monday!! Just wondering, has anyone from the morning group of interviews on Friday 4th got a place??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Books-are-bae)
    I got offered a place on Monday!! Just wondering, has anyone from the morning group of interviews on Friday 4th got a place??
    well done!! im not really sure if you can private message on here, but if you can would you private message me so that i could add you to the set40 group chat we have? btw, my interview was friday 4th, and some of the girls i can remember from the day are in the group too haha

ReputationRep:
    Hello ladies,
    I am so happy i have been given a interview for friday 4th febuary i am so worried you all have places confirmed already. I hope they still have places to offer. I am really nervous this is the only place i have applied for! I am wondering if anyone couldlet me know how i recive the interview prep is it emailed or post?
    Many thanks
    Megan

ReputationRep:
    Hey Megan! We have a group chat of people offered places and the number is at 57, we were talking today about how people shouldn't worry as lots of people are still awaiting replies after their interview so they are leaving people like you a chance to get in there and impress them!(something like that-so many messages I can't read them all) I wouldn't worry, it was lots of our first choices too. I only got information in the form of a UCAS notification, it was a group interview talking about our experience with children and a 1:1 interview. Just try and enjoy yourself, be honest and smile lots. They'll love you. Good luck!-hope to see you added on the group chat!

ReputationRep:
    hello,
    I got in!!! see you all in September!! xx

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! There's a a group chat on Facebook that has all the girls who have been accepted, but I don't have your surname to add you! Of course you may not want to post it on here, but my Instagram account is katethemermaid , so if you follow me on that we can private message? Looking forward to meeting you in September

ReputationRep:
    what made you choose norland over other universities?

ReputationRep:
    If you're looking for a career in caring for children then Norland offers you the very best qualification! Not only do you get their degree, you get their unique diploma that makes you a 'norlander'! As well as this, Norland have such a high reputation and respect within childcare! There's no way I'd have wanted to go anywhere else

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.