Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Losing virginity? watch

Announcements

Does losing your virginity hurt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Does losing your virginity hurt?
    It didn't hurt me at all. I think my exact words were that it was mildly pleasant but pretty boring. Losing your virginity is awkward though; pretty common. I wouldn't expect orgasms or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, not at all. I don't know if this varies between individuals though.

ReputationRep:
    literally just answered a similar question

i was 17, and my first time hurt loads but my boyfriend's 6ft 7 and i didn't want to take it slowly, i'm very impatient
    a lot of women say its not supposed to hurt and you have to relax,
    the second part's true but the first part isn't, it varies from woman to woman, and also if you're very tight naturally it can make the process more painful
    for me, the next few times hurt, but it gets less painful, now it doesn't hurt at all, but the next 10 times it gets easier and easier and eventually it doesn't hurt

do stay relaxed, makes it easier, and try to laugh a bit, i laughed loads during my first time because it was really difficult to get comfortable because i was bleeding a lot and i was in pain but it wasn't sadistic, it was just trying to find a position that made it easier and generally just exploring new territory, i treated it like an adventure and we had a lot of fun, we still do

neither of us orgasmed, but we still had fun, it was a funny night, and it got a lot better x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.