Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Chosen to write about myself in sixthform magazine (prospectus) any creative ideas? watch

Announcements
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    So the title says it ... I want some funny creative ideas to write on it since the TSR community has such creative people

This is what it says on the letter
    X is name of the sixth form

Please could you write a paragraph including the following information ?

1. Why you came to X sixth form or why you stayed at X
    2. The best thing about studying at X sixth form
    3. What are you hoping to achieve at the end of the Sixth form

Start giving ideas!

EDIT:
    remembered make sure not to make too inappropriate or else it won't be posted. I'll later take a picture of it when its printed out ;P

ReputationRep:
    why you are there: it was the one that appealed most and offered what you wanted./Why you stayed: I really enjoyed the school and felt that they helped me achieve my best at GCSEs, and I trust the teachers will help me where I need it.
    Best thing: pick from..... Atmosphere/teachers/working environment/course structure and content/etc.
    hoping to achieve: get the best grades possible while having a good experience with lots of happy memories and friends.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.