Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi how long can my ps be for ucas. Is there a limit. Also I'm applying ibdependantly Not with college. Is there any fees for this. If I apply now then when will they reply to me. When's the interviews start.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    4000 characters for the ps, either a £12 or a £23 fee depending on whether you apply to only one university or five (these fees apply to everyone regardless of whether you apply through an establishment or independently), and interviews can take place at any time between now and May 2016 (this is at the disgression of the university in question).

Hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by amz4394)
    Hi how long can my ps be for ucas. Is there a limit. Also I'm applying ibdependantly Not with college. Is there any fees for this. If I apply now then when will they reply to me. When's the interviews start.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    4000 characters or 47 lines.

Most people hit the line limit first and end up with something between 3,400 and 3,600 characters.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by amz4394)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Many unis and/or courses do not require interviews.

What are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    The limit is 4000 characters for the personal statement and yes to send of your applications to the University is £12 through UCAS.
    Best of Lucks for UCAS

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Find your perfect uni course

Don't know where to apply? Let our uni match maker be your guide

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.