Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Did you enjoy your first time/was your first time good? watch

Announcements

^^

ReputationRep:
    Yep it was really good, I was relaxed and it was very gentle. I felt taken care of.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No!

ReputationRep:
    No, it was really clumsy and she kept telling me "you're trying to stick it in the wrong hole".

ReputationRep:
    Yup

ReputationRep:
    First time generally: Nope, pressured into it - and I was obviously unwilling and uncomfortable.
    First time with current boyfriend: perfect

ReputationRep:
    My first time was really funny.
    The guy I slept with I've been with for over a year now, but my god it hurt a lot, and I bled a lot, I bled for 2 days afterwards but my boyfriend's 6ft7 tall and I was impatient and didn't want to take it slowly.

When I say it was funny I mean, I had no idea what to expect really, a lot of people told me it hurt and I was a bit scared, but because I was already comfortable around my boyfriend I wasn't too fussed, I was more worried about the pain and it was just funny because of how many different positions we tried so that it would feel easier and less painful, looking back, but there's other stuff that was just funny about it. The following morning I just sat on top and I began to bleed loads and we had to stop.
    All I can say is after about 7 - 10 times you've had sex, this is if you're a girl of course, it feels fine and doesn't hurt whatsoever and it can be really intimate and lovely, sometimes it can be carnal and "dirty" if that's the term people wanna throw at it.
    People say sex isn't supposed to hurt, but normally it does for women because your hymen is being torn through and its unusual for there to be a giant d*ck there, and for guys its about 3 pumps and its over, especially if they're a virgin, but if they're experienced then they tend to know what they're doing.

It gets more fun, basically. My first time was funny, and I lost it to somebody who I trust and love. Better that way, to be honest, but I'm a little old fashioned.

ReputationRep:
    nah the condom kept killing my boner. I don't wear condoms anymore lmao.

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    nah the condom kept killing my boner. I don't wear condoms anymore lmao.
    do you make her take pills?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    do you make her take pills?
    ye. Or we do other stuff.

ReputationRep:
    And don't go any further explaining

http://helpguide.org/images/anxiety/...g-face-350.jpg

ReputationRep:
    No. At the time, I didn't really enjoy it.

What makes things worse is that you realise just how bad it was after becoming experienced.

is pill more effective than condom?

ReputationRep:
    Customer service was somewhat poor as I had to wait for an hour, during which I made myself sick from eating all of the complementary nacho's, before receiving service by which time my stomach was so full that all I could do was lay on my back and cry uncontrollably whilst some woman I'd never met before jumped around on top of me. Nearing the end of the session I thought this couldn't possibly have gone any worse, that was until my Frenulum exploded.

ReputationRep:
    It was good and exciting but we did anal for hours with no lube and I couldn't walk for the next two weeks. I had only just hit puberty so my body wasn't really ready either...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.