Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Eligibility for tuition fee loan after withdrawing from university watch

Announcements
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I am planning to withdraw from my university as I do not like here at all and I think that I can do better. I have taken a tuition fee loan, as I understand I will have to pay 25% from tuition fee to university if I drop out till January and the remaining 75% will be given back to Student Finance. What I cannot find is what happens for the next year? I am planning to re-apply for different universities next year, will I still be eligible to receive a tuition fee loan?
    I am a first-year full-time EU student and I do not hold any other qualifications besides my high-school diploma. This is my first year in university.
    • Official TSR Representative
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

    If this is your first year of study then yes, you'll get the tuition fee loan for every year of your new course.


    Thanks
 
 
 
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.