Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to BCU to do media and communications (music industry), and was wondering if its a good university for the course/if the university is good in general? I'm also applying to Oxford Brookes, Bournemouth, BIMM and ACM so if anyone knows anything about them too it would be helpful!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by san13)
    I'm applying to BCU to do media and communications (music industry), and was wondering if its a good university for the course/if the university is good in general? I'm also applying to Oxford Brookes, Bournemouth, BIMM and ACM so if anyone knows anything about them too it would be helpful!
    Hey San13!

It's great to hear you're applying to us! We look forward to meeting you Have you been along to one of our open days yet? If not you should come along to our next one on the 14th November to check out the campus and facilities and meet some tutors.

I recently graduated from BCU and thought it was a great place to be a student. The facilities and opportunities available are really good and I loved the city that much that I decided to stay here!
    I'm sure you've already done your research about the course but I've attached a little info about the music industry course and check out this page if you want to find out more about being a student in Birmingham.

If you have any specific questions, just drop a line

All the best,

Lydia (BCU)
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Media and Communication (Music Industries) Inspired.pdf (303.0 KB, 87 views)

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.