Turn on thread page Beta

I feel so uncomfortable... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So since last year i liked this guy jist liked i disnt expect my "friend" to drag me up to him, and call my name whenever he went past... And she always did this since may uptill now and now we and my friend had a fall out because i hated her doing that.. Now when he goes past me he stares and i try my best avoiding him and walking infront of my friends and walks past asap and run past!!! Erghhh i hate it when he still thinks i like him!!! I try my best avoiding him. Idk i felt like crying so bad in school yesterday now im just so worried!!! She also messaged him on social media about me. Erg

And also i dont know what do u think it means when a girl doesnt look at you and stares the oppsoite side, and tries to go infront of hee friends and walk faster... Sometimes i put coat over my self ...

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want anything to do with them then just sit somewhere else in class. Or change class or even school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    If you don't want anything to do with them then just sit somewhere else in class. Or change class or even school
    I wouldn't go the extent of changing school, but definitely changing classes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You actions will be mistakenly associated with you liking him because when someone likes another but doesn't want those feelings, they try to avoid them as much as possible which Is what you're saying/doing.
    It may be hard but I'll say speak to the guy and tell him you just feel awkward because of your so called friend's action. You may end up strengthening that previous feeling from just speaking to him.

Wait have you spoken to this guy before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francis.C)
    You actions will be mistakenly associated with you liking him because when someone likes another but doesn't want those feelings, they try to avoid them as much as possible which Is what you're saying/doing.
    It may be hard but I'll say speak to the guy and tell him you just feel awkward because of your so called friend's action. You may end up strengthening that previous feeling from just speaking to him.

Wait have you spoken to this guy before?
    Pm

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.