Not illegal For teacher...... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Babygal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Did you know that it is not actualy illegal for a teacher to take your exam for you. I didn't Know that, i met a teacher the other day at an arts exhibition in Birmingham, we got talking and she said she was suing the exam boards as they failed the kids who were supposed to take the exams, the school that she teaches at is a really 'crap' school in the sense that they don't pass. It was the first time i heard of something like that, immensely shocked
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Babygal)
Did you know that it is not actualy illegal for a teacher to take your exam for you. I didn't Know that, i met a teacher the other day at an arts exhibition in Birmingham, we got talking and she said she was suing the exam boards as they failed the kids who were supposed to take the exams, the school that she teaches at is a really 'crap' school in the sense that they don't pass. It was the first time i heard of something like that, immensely shocked
surely it has to be you that takes the exams...that doesn't make sense!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by allisandro)
surely it has to be you that takes the exams...that doesn't make sense!
yea lol :confused:
Pixelfairy #1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Babygal)
Did you know that it is not actualy illegal for a teacher to take your exam for you.
Isn't it illegal for the student tho :rolleyes:
musicbloke
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
Isn't it illegal for the student tho :rolleyes:
It's not a matter of legalities. It is not illegal to draw big smily faces on your exams and writee "dear examiner, f**k off". It just means they won't mark your paper.

MB
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed