Turn on thread page Beta

If we are free to choose religion could I make my own up? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Like its my religion to not have to pay taxes so should be exempt. And if they say no they would be breaching my human rights? And also its my religion to smoke cannabis when I want and where I want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yes you can but you have to have 200,000 signed members at least and it can't break any laws

ReputationRep:
    My religion states that everyone is allowed to punch you in the face if they want to, that's cool right?

ReputationRep:
    No offence but this must be the dumbest thread on TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    My religion states that everyone is allowed to punch you in the face if they want to, that's cool right?
    No because it causes harm. Idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alicemidgetgem)
    yes you can but you have to have 200,000 signed members at least and it can't break any laws
    I'm suprised no one has hit the 200k, surely finding 200k crazy people can't be that difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alicemidgetgem)
    yes you can but you have to have 200,000 signed members
    Really? Can you source that fact?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    No because it causes harm. Idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I ran this past the gods and they see your point. Apparently instead it's ok for everyone to draw all over your clothes because it doesn't cause harm to you. Also that you should have to give everyone £20 if they ask for it.

ReputationRep:
    And also its my religion to smoke cannabis when I want and where I want.
    The Rastafarians already tried that one. It didn't work for them and it won't for you.

ReputationRep:
    I ran this past the gods and they see your point. Apparently instead it's ok for everyone to draw all over your clothes because it doesn't cause harm to you. Also that you should have to give everyone £20 if they ask for it.
    Drawing over my clothes will make me not want to wear them as I will feel self conscious which can have damaging affects thus causing me harm. Try again little man

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Drawing over my clothes will make me not want to wear them as I will feel self conscious which can have damaging affects thus causing me harm. Try again little man

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can I have £20 please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    The Rastafarians already tried that one. It didn't work for them and it won't for you.
    I heard that police couldn't touch a rasta if hr only had one spliff and was a good distance away from people. But tbh this info came from my friend who is known to BS about basic things.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can I get a Amen.

ReputationRep:
    I heard that police couldn't touch a rasta if hr only had one spliff and was a good distance away from people. But tbh this info came from my friend who is known to BS about basic things.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    All that tells us is that you need to start choosing your friends a bit more carefully if you want to stay well-informed.

ReputationRep:
    Like its my religion to not have to pay taxes so should be exempt. And if they say no they would be breaching my human rights? And also its my religion to smoke cannabis when I want and where I want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can identify yourself as whatever religion you want and put on the census as such. That won't exempt you from following laws though.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You could preach but legal not practise. Though seems nobody gets charged with recreational cannabis usage so you get away with that one. It would be a breach of human rights because it wouldn't target your religion alone. All people of every faith persuasion would be bound by such laws.

ReputationRep:
    Can I have £20 please.
    Nope that £20 out my food budget if I starve I will die thus causing me harm.

Next

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    All that tells us is that you need to start choosing your friends a bit more carefully if you want to stay well-informed.
    True I should give every potential friend a general knowledge test.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hell yes!!! where can I sign up??

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.