Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Primark or Sainsburys ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im currently working at Primark, I am trained in every little areas from customer service to Replenishment. My sainsburys induction is next week and Im having second thoughts about it as the manager told me my role is a General Assistant on the bakery section, im aware that i'll be on the shop-floor. The pay is better than Primark's as well but Im just not sure if I should stick to what im used to.

ReputationRep:
    If the pay is better I see no reason why you would stick with Primark.

ReputationRep:
    it depends if your working for the money. if you prefer to be in a more comfortable setting than stay at primark, but if you want a change than give sainsburys a go.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think I might go sainsburys, its good for my experience and the pays sick too. Thanks for the replies ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Primark uses children, go sainsbury

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Primark uses children, go sainsbury
    What do you mean primark uses children ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if they offer you more money for the same number of hours then it would be a good idea to go to sainsburys.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.