Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've only recently started going to gigs, so I haven't actually seen that many acts live. Although, the weekend just gone I saw a band called By The Rivers. They were amazing, really got the crowd going (probably helped that I was a bit drunk).

Just wondering who the best act you've seen live is?

ReputationRep:
    The only proper concert I've been to was to watch Muse live in November 2009 aged 10 as I was with my Mum and Dad, and it was my first gig also... I loved it, the atmosphere was great, and I've been a Muse fan ever since!

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty difficult to choose, but there are few that have really stuck with me over the years.

A Silver Mt. Zion - Perfect music for a live show, the lead singer was talkative and interesting, the atmosphere was brilliant.

Brother Ali - Was a small venue, he put in a super energetic performance and had a brilliant rapport with the crowd.

Xiu Xiu - Was at a really small venue (maybe 100-150 people), and was one of, if not the, most emotional live performances I've ever seen. Brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    The Jacksons, saw them back in 2013.

ReputationRep:
    Tough question. Metallica, System of a Down, Rage against the Machine, Slipknot, Green Day, Levellers, Manics, Therapy?, Deftones, Disturbed were probably the top 10.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.