The Student Room Group

Sword attack in Swedish school.

A masked man with a sword has killed a teacher and seriously injured three other people at a school in Sweden before being shot by police.

I bet everyone around the world wants to know what race/ religion he is, the smelly scapegoating football chavs have automatically assumed he's a Muslim of Middle Eastern Descent.

I'd normally post resources but it's being looked at by most news sources.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ChickenMadness
Islam, religion of peace

-_- I'm not Muslim but -_-
Original post by Longshot700
I bet everyone around the world wants to know what race/ religion he is, the smelly scapegoating football chavs have automatically assumed he's a Muslim of Middle Eastern Descent.

What else is he gonna be?
Islam, religion of peace

Do you know the religion of the attacker?
Original post by SHallowvale
Do you know the religion of the attacker?

I know that Islam is the religion of peace
Reply 5
Original post by Skip_Snip

White, black, asian, pacific islander, mixed race. You know the races of people who have 2 arms and can use a sword?

Goes with all religion and atheism as well.
Hmm wonder how many other people would have died or got seriously injured if Sweden didn't have such strict gun control measures...

Edit:
Lol can't believe some retarded yanks actually think this proves a need for guns hahaha
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Skip_Snip

An irate samurai?
Original post by justinetsr
LOL Most Muslims in this country are chavs themselves. The majority of Muslims in Britain are Pakistani and on average are lower class.

In reply to a post about chavs, not in response to the sword attack itself. I'm not laughing at the sword attack!

How do you know majority are Pakistani?
I've seen enough white chavs in the UK.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know that Islam is the religion of peace

Well then there is no need to comment like a lost chicken who doesn't know the answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
According to the Guardian:

The attack took place in Kronogården, a disadvantaged area where more than half the population were born abroad. Trolhättan has been named by researchers the most highly segregated city in Sweden, with immigrants concentrated in Kronogården.

Kronogården was among 38 neighbourhoods named as Sweden’s most vulnerable in a report on “forgotten suburbs” this month.

“These suburbs are big trouble and you cannot say that Sweden is an integrated country. We have used these suburbs as a repository for those that do not fit into normal society,” said the report’s author, Jan Edling.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/22/pupils-wounded-in-sword-attack-at-swedish-school
Reply 11
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Hmm wonder how many other people would have died or got seriously injured if Sweden didn't have such strict gun control measures...
/American nutjob mode ON

Good point. If only they carried guns, this would never have happened. Give all teachers automatic weapons, it's the only way.

/American nutjob mode OFF
Islam, religion of peace

I have no idea of the superstitious beliefs of the attacker at this stage, but I'd have thought his religion should be renamed to the Religion of Pieces, given his modus operandi.
LOL Most Muslims in this country are chavs themselves. The majority of Muslims in Britain are Pakistani and on average are lower class.In reply to a post about chavs, not in response to the sword attack itself. I'm not laughing at the sword attack!

Original post by AnonymousForLife
How do you know majority are Pakistani?
I've seen enough white chavs in the UK.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are 2,706,066 Muslims in the United Kingdom according to the 2011 UK Census.

There are 1,173,892 Pakistanis in the United Kingdom according to the 2011 UK Census.

43% of Muslims in Britain are Pakistani, 16% of Muslims are Bangladeshi and 8% are Indian.

59% of Muslims in the UK are either Pakistani or Bangladeshi, both of which are on average lower class. The figure excludes Indians and Blacks too.
There are 2,706,066 Muslims in the United Kingdom according to the 2011 UK Census.

There are 1,173,892 Pakistanis in the United Kingdom according to the 2011 UK Census.

43% of Muslims in Britain are Pakistani, 16% of Muslims are Bangladeshi and 8% are Indian.

59% of Muslims in the UK are either Pakistani or Bangladeshi, both of which are on average lower class. The figure excludes Indians and Blacks too.

Nah please stop including statistics of 2011. This is 2015 now where many people from different ethnic backgrounds have settled into the UK.
What about other ethnic groups? Why do you have to include Bangladesh and India?

Posted from TSR Mobile
sadly one of the children died a short time ago. RIP
Original post by Simes
Oh,well, I've already had one warning today, I may as well go for the banning.

Following that theme…

Yeah. Rest In Pieces.

I have reported you.
Reply 17
They need more guns in Sweden.
Reply 18
Swedes where? looks like a another country

This is the problem

When are we going to realise that this is RACISM towards EUROPEAN PEOPLE?

Racism is used entirely against White people to stop them opposing genocide

Hang the traitor politicians who support the ethnically cleansing and racial cleansing of all European people

The greedy bankers and businessman also push immigration they shouldn't have any say in the matter

This is you never get any real change on immigration even under the Torys
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by the bear
I have reported you.

let me wipe away your tears

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending