The Student Room Group

Would you guys date a girl taller than you?

Just curious...

I'm 6ft and I've been in the situation where people have said that I'm 'too tall to find attractive'. Or that they wouldn't date a girl taller than themselves. I have no qualms dating shorter guys, I mean I can't be that fussy :biggrin: but I'm just wondering if this is the same for you guys?

Scroll to see replies

Yes. :hugs:6ft is ideal for me. :colondollar: I am 5'8. :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
yee i like tall girls.
I wouldn't say no. But my previous relationship with a 5ft girl has kindled my preference for someone not too much shorter than me.
Our children would be gods
Doesn't just depend on height but I don't see why not.
Not more than 2in above me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I would, but then again the girl would be taller than 6'3 (my height) which is very very rare to find. :lol:

Of course, your height is absolutely perfect for me OP. :sexface: haha
It's like asking a girl if they wanna date a guy taller than her - there couldnt be a difference if they like/ love each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sure
Probably makes it awkward
Original post by Anonymous
Just curious...

I'm 6ft and I've been in the situation where people have said that I'm 'too tall to find attractive'. Or that they wouldn't date a girl taller than themselves. I have no qualms dating shorter guys, I mean I can't be that fussy :biggrin: but I'm just wondering if this is the same for you guys?

Some guys can only dream of having a girlfriend that is a bit taller than they are. People who say that yo are "too tall to find attractive" can just go **** themselves, 6 ft isn't that tall. Seriously, we love tall girls!
Original post by 0123456543210
Some guys can only dream of having a girlfriend that is a bit taller than they are. People who say that yo are "too tall to find attractive" can just go **** themselves, 6 ft isn't that tall. Seriously, we love tall girls!

What's your opinion on petite girls, then?
Original post by ravioliyears

I think they look really cute (in a good way!) and as a guy I do not understand other guys who would disregard a girl solely due to her height. Taller girls tend to be more "model" looking, while petite girls are hot in some other way. I can't really explain those preferences, as every time when I have been strongly attracted to a girl, I wasn't able to determine the specific physical qualities of my preference, and I have found physical factors to be of lesser importance in comparison to sense of humour, personality etc. :smile:
Yeah I love tall girls :hump:
Reply 15
I wouldn't date a girl taller then me, im 6'2 and I do like tall girls so I would date a 6ft girl if I found her attractive.
Original post by ravioliyears
They're easier to outrun if your relationship turns sour.
Reply 17
nah u dizzy blud?
Original post by 0123456543210
I think they look really cute (in a good way!) and as a guy I do not understand other guys who would disregard a girl solely due to her height. Taller girls tend to be more "model" looking, while petite girls are hot in some other way. I can't really explain those preferences, as every time when I have been strongly attracted to a girl, I wasn't able to determine the specific physical qualities of my preference, and I have found physical factors to be of lesser importance in comparison to sense of humour, personality etc. :smile:

Okay well thats good. Im quite petite nd although we haven't seen each other, I'll take that as a compliment :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe if she is 5'9 and I am 5'8 1/2 maybe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending