What to write in 'subject' box when entering EPQ on UCAS?

Watch this thread
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi guys,

I am currently completing the Education section of my UCAS form, and I'm a bit confused with adding my EPQ. I've found the qualification option to enter the details of my EPQ, but I'm not sure what to put in the 'Subject' box. The title of my EPQ was "The Extinction of the Dinosaurs: An Asteroid or a Different Cause?". Should I just type in 'Geology' which is the general subject area my EPQ falls under, or should I enter a condensed version of my title like 'Geology: Comparison of Dinosaur Extinction Theories'?

Thank you
username1884577
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I'm doing mine on Borderline Personality Disorder and the stigma. I put mine as "Psychology: Borderline Personality Disorder", so the general subject and also what I am specifically doing it on, and was told this was fine.
username2088165
Rep:
(Original post by A-LJLB)
I'm doing mine on Borderline Personality Disorder and the stigma. I put mine as "Psychology: Borderline Personality Disorder", so the general subject and also what I am specifically doing it on, and was told this was fine.
Ahh okay, I think I'll put in 'Geology: Comparison of Dinosaur Extinction Theories' then as it gives the subject area plus a brief description of what my EPQ was about. Thanks
username1884577
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
Ahh okay, I think I'll put in 'Geology: Comparison of Dinosaur Extinction Theories' then as it gives the subject area plus a brief description of what my EPQ was about. Thanks
That's perfect, no problem
username2088165
Rep:
(Original post by A-LJLB)
That's perfect, no problem
I had to change it to 'Geology: Dinosaur Extinction Theories' as annoyingly I was one character over the limit, I think it should be fine though
username1884577
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
I had to change it to 'Geology: Dinosaur Extinction Theories' as annoyingly I was one character over the limit, I think it should be fine though
Haha that will be fine!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.71%
The paper was reasonable (68)
40%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
15.88%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed