Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any offers yet ?

ReputationRep:
    Not yet, it's driving me nuts. They've given me my portal login but no offers, what did you apply for?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi ayeshaperrin96 and Roxy_24,

Have you had an offer yet? If you haven't, there's no need to worry about it, every department has it's own way of dealing with applications so you should hear from them soon. If you already have received an offer, I hope it's a good one!

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer for Philosophy, 300 Ucas tariff points. I haven't been to the university yet so I'm going to have to visit soon. Has anyone else got any offers?

ReputationRep:
    Well done ! Not had an offer yet still waiting ! Doing early years childhood studies

ReputationRep:
    Well done! I have an offer for 260 points to study philosophy and medieval studies, I visited Lampeter in summer and its absolutely gorgeous...the builiding looks very castle-y and reminded me a bit of hogwarts...the town in so cute too x

ReputationRep:
    Lampeter is gorgeous , glad to know I'm not the only one to think so Roxy_24 , still waiting for a reply for heritage with museum and archive studies, hope to hear soon

ReputationRep:
    Oooh that sounds interesting, Im sure you will its nice we can all talk on here...is this your first choice? x
    (Original post by ajkirby)
    Lampeter is gorgeous , glad to know I'm not the only one to think so Roxy_24 , still waiting for a reply for heritage with museum and archive studies, hope to hear soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxy_24)
    Oooh that sounds interesting, Im sure you will its nice we can all talk on here...is this your first choice? x
    hi, yep it's my first choice , is it yours ? .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajkirby)
    hi, yep it's my first choice , is it yours ? .
    Yeah it is my first choice too

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have applied for and received offers for Archaeology and Archaeology Professional Practise, at 240 UCAS points each. I'm thinking that these will be my first and second choice as it is a very welcoming university and the staff are very friendly, and I can see it feeling like home.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone, I have just applied for medieval History - fingers and toes crossed for a positive ofer

ReputationRep:
    Been made an offer to the Swansea Business Campus last week!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I'm glad to hear that those of you who have visited the campus love it so much!

I've been a student at Lampeter for the past three years and it is one of the most amazing places to study!
    Just as you said, everyone is so friendly and helpful, and it really does end up feeling like a family atmosphere!

If you have any questions about Lampeter or what there is to do here, don't hesitate to ask!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am an international student and I sent my application for Classical Studies and Archaeology in November but didn't have all the information they needed till December so I sent it over Christmas break. I have my fingers crossed as well!

ReputationRep:
    I changed my choice and now have an offer for Nautical Archaeology.
    Is anyone else hoping to attend this coming weekends 'Student experience' at Lampeter?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I received my offer from them a few weeks ago for Creative Writing and Publishing, which was great, really need to shift my bum and get there for a wee tour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josh00126)
    Been made an offer to the Swansea Business Campus last week!

Me too!!

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone else doing the Creative Writing and Publishing course? Also, anyone finding that going to Lampeter is just as daunting as going to a big city Uni, simply because it is so far from everything? I'm being a bit of a stress head about the whole Uni thing... Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmHowie)
    Is there anyone else doing the Creative Writing and Publishing course? Also, anyone finding that going to Lampeter is just as daunting as going to a big city Uni, simply because it is so far from everything? I'm being a bit of a stress head about the whole Uni thing... Any help/advice would be much appreciated.
    Hi I've also applied to study Creative Writing and Publishing Course I have an interview on the 10th of February. Have you visited Lampeter it's a beautiful Campus

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 18, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.