Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend has his rugby presentation on the 14th of November! He wants me to go! I have no clue what to wearwear. It's at night? What do I wear? And what happens at a rugby presentation? HELPPP

ReputationRep:
    Probably formal. Dress?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-10-27 at 10.36.24 p.m..png
Views: 120
Size:  199.8 KBi made this for you for some inspiration! im sure you'll look great but go for something semi formal and bring a cardigan in case you get cold!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbhugeloo)
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-10-27 at 10.36.24 p.m..png
Views: 120
Size:  199.8 KBi made this for you for some inspiration! im sure you'll look great but go for something semi formal and bring a cardigan in case you get cold!

Wow! Thank you so much!some gorgeous ideas! I will post a photo of my outfit on the night for you! Thankyou! Have you ever been to one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nurseinmaking)
    Wow! Thank you so much!some gorgeous ideas! I will post a photo of my outfit on the night for you! Thankyou! Have you ever been to one?
    Totally not a problem and yea I would love to see what you end up wearing!! I've been to a collective sports dinner thing which was semi formal so I just work a skirt, a nice top and some heels. It's just kind of like an award ceremony for all the players - pretty cute

ReputationRep:
    put on a leggy display, whilst protecting your modesty

with a hint of side boob

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.