Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Why do only fat/overweight women find me attractive? watch

Both online and in the outside world majority of the interested women I get are fat, not majorly overweight but still on the bigger side. They aren't even ugly they are quite nice looking in their face and then when they add me on FB i look at their other photos and they are always huge! In the outside world it's a bit better I get interest from some slimmer women but they are still on the chunkier side also.

I am not fat at all I am slim and tall yet i seem to be a magnet for the fat and heavy girls. I've always preferred 'thicker' women but the ones I am getting recently are fat like there is no shape to their thighs it's too fat.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how you want people to respond to this. Do you feel like you are entitled to beautiful women?

ReputationRep:
    OP wants to attract beautiful skinny girls only, lol
    i don't even know what to say :s

(Original post by samina_ay)
    OP wants to attract beautiful skinny girls only, lol
    i don't even know what to say :s
    No didn't you see? I said I PREFER thicker women but thicker women that have some nice shape at least around the legs and thighs not just a whole slab of thigh.

ReputationRep:
    feel sorry for the girls seemingly 'attracted' to you, obviously they have yet to discover your massive ego, or should I use the term 'too fat' ego?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No didn't you see? I said I PREFER thicker women but thicker women that have some nice shape at least around the legs and thighs not just a whole slab of thigh.
    Loool. you're talking like they're chickens.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not attracted to fat girls either. I don't see why you're all judging him lol.

(Original post by Flying Lotus)
    I don't know how you want people to respond to this. Do you feel like you are entitled to beautiful women?
    A girl likes my photos and starts chatting to me on Instagram after that she adds me on FB and I see her full body photos and then I see she is HUGE this is why she only puts her face pictures on Instagram never the full body. This happened like 4 times now. All these girls are too big. I don't want a stereotypical beautiful girl or a gym obsessed girl I just want someone who ain't overweight.

ReputationRep:
    It's cos u look like their next meal ticket.

ReputationRep:
    because they are the only girls you talk to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    It's cos u look like their next meal ticket.
    I'm a fat girl, I don't see slim guys as my next "meal ticket". :indiff::indiff:

I should also add that I am a mixed dude and I have heard many people even racist people say that white fat women go for black men or mixed men that the fat ones are the ones who chase us. Maybe it's true then. But at least can I get one wit some shape to her body, because even there are some overweight black women I've seen but there is still like an hourglass shape there.

ReputationRep:
    How are we defining fat here?

Because most women think they're fat loool

I'm a fat girl, I don't see slim guys as my next "meal ticket". :indiff::indiff:
    u dont look fat in ur op

This is what I want http://orig03.deviantart.net/4a75/f/...cf-d4lfns3.jpg

See you can see there she is a biggish girl but still she has a nice shape to her and the top of the legs and the thighs is not cottage cheese looking

I keep getting girls that look like this in the body http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...a30fb759b2.jpg

ReputationRep:
    u dont look fat in ur op
    Photos r deceptive ma love x

ReputationRep:
    This is what I want http://orig03.deviantart.net/4a75/f/...cf-d4lfns3.jpg

See you can see there she is a biggish girl but still she has a nice shape to her and the top of the legs and the thighs is not cottage cheese looking

I keep getting girls that look like this in the body http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...a30fb759b2.jpg
    The first image ain't even "thick" lmao.
    Second woman is actually quite pretty, no homo.

The first image ain't even "thick" lmao.
    Second woman is actually quite pretty, no homo.
    What is she then? she is thick in the right areas, the second one has too much width to the thighs and it doesn't even out with her lower leg either, there is no kind of shape/definition or separation to her legs/calves it all looks the same. There is no flexibility in the sex looks like she would get tired too quick.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a masc versatile gay and I like masc tops, but why is it that all the fem bottoms keep on getting attracted to me?

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, when people attract those they find unattractive, it elicits a slightly negative response. Some women may call said 'ugly' guys creepy, and both genders may worry about their own level of attractiveness if they only appeal to those they find 'unattractive'. Now, it's an incredibly entitled, arrogant and downright rude view of those people just trying their luck, but I guess it is what it is :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.