Turn on thread page Beta

As a first year uni student, Things are not going my way. Whilst people around my halls greet me, know me and sometimes i can go to raves/clubs with them. I am the most unpopular boy in the uni. I have tried societies but whenever i see them outside of the society, they ignore me (even the president!) so i **** off and leave and never come back.

I have no friends and i predict in a few months, my flatmates will start planning to oust me as i don't think i'm part of of their plans to live with any of them (hence my plan to live alone by 2nd year)

To stop the pain of depression, i have been drinking alcohol. I know i'm not dependent but i need the pain to be taken away by force so the plan is to drink vodka at least 3/4 times a week in a bid to not drop out or go back to my painful family every weekend.

Do you think this is a good idea

ReputationRep:
    You know it's not a good idea, if you thought it was a good idea you wouldn't have made a thread about it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.