Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1) instantly win £1,000,000 or have a 50% chance of winning £100,000,000?
    2) Know how to play every single instrument in the world or know how to speak every language?
    3)Be itchy for thee rest of your life or be sticky for the rest of your life?
    4)Spend a whole day with your favourite celebrity or automatically get rid of one of your biggest insecurity?
    5) Go to a free concert and watch your favourite artists perform or a free holiday?
    6) Have no friends forever or stay single for the rest of your life?
    7) Die by getting stabbed or getting drowned?

Just for fun

ReputationRep:
    50% of winning £100,000,000: I'm a gambler
    2) Know how to play every single instrument in the world or know how to speak every language?
    Every language, imagine all the people you could talk to
    itchy
    4)Spend a whole day with your favourite celebrity or automatically get rid of one of your biggest insecurity?
    get rid of my biggest insecurity
    5) Go to a free concert and watch your favourite artists perform or a free holiday?
    free holiday
    have no friends forever..
    stabbed, I'm so scared of the sea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)

Just for fun
    1) 50% chance of winning 100,000,000
    2) every language
    3) itchy
    4) rid an insecurity
    5) concert
    6) no friends
    7) stabbed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    either really i'm not money orientated but probably the first one idk.. :dontknow:
    every language, i admire people who can speak different languages and i think this would be more useful (especially would have been during Spanish GCSE lol )
    itchy bc i already am (back acne is itchy...) it is tolerable tho and sticky would be weird and loads of guinea pig hairs would be stuck to me
    biggest insecurity, goodbye body and face
    concert bc i have never been to one and want to
    stay single
    stabbed, drowing would be even more horrible i suppose..

ReputationRep:
    Win £1m. I'd never get over winning nothing.

Play every instrument. I could be the life and soul of the party.
    If I could speak every language, I could understand every language, which means putting up with the random crap of every dumb fecker in the world.

Itchy. Got that already.

I don't have a favourite 'celebrity'. Can I have a day when there is no 'celebrity news' anywhere at all?

Already achieved the free concert more than once courtesy of a works social club owning a box at the Albert Hall and sending off for free tickets from the BBC.
    I'll have a 190 day world cruise, all inclusive, all excursions paid for.

No friends? Bliss!
    The happiest people are the people that don't need people. :-)

7) Die by getting stabbed or getting drowned?Just for fun
    I don't want either just for fun!

ReputationRep:
    Instantly win £1,000,000 - I wouldn't want to take the risk
    Speak every language - I don't like how some instruments sound so I wouldn't need or want to play them
    3) Be itchy for thee rest of your life or be sticky for the rest of your life?
    Be sticky - being itchy is horrible
    4) Spend a whole day with your favourite celebrity or automatically get rid of one of your biggest insecurity?
    Get rid of my biggest insecurity - I haven't got a favourite celebrity
    Free holiday - I haven't had a holiday in ages, concerts happen more frequently
    Stay single - I'm not bothered about getting married, having children etc so a relationship isn't essential for me
    Get stabbed - the thought of drowning freaks me out more

ReputationRep:

Just for fun
    1, instantly win a million
    2, know how to speak every language
    3, ew... sticky i guess
    4, get rid ofinsecurity
    5, free concert
    6, have no friends forever
    7, drowned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    Win £1m. I'd never get over winning nothing.

Play every instrument. I could be the life and soul of the party.
    If I could speak every language, I could understand every language, which means putting up with the random crap of every dumb fecker in the world.

Itchy. Got that already.

I don't have a favourite 'celebrity'. Can I have a day when there is no 'celebrity news' anywhere at all?

Already achieved the free concert more than once courtesy of a works social club owning a box at the Albert Hall and sending off for free tickets from the BBC.
    I'll have a 190 day world cruise, all inclusive, all excursions paid for.

No friends? Bliss!
    The happiest people are the people that don't need people. :-)

I don't want either just for fun!
    'Just for fun' wasn't added as part of question no.7, I put it there at the end, meaning the questions as a whole were just for fun.

ReputationRep:
    Instantly win £1,000,000. Imagine going for the second one and then kicking yourself when you get nothing!
    Speak every language. Much more useful and would help enormously with my French A2!
    Itchy - but sticky with what?!
    Spend a whole day with fave celeb. I can work on getting rid of my insecurities myself - it's one of the things which makes life meaningful
    Free holiday, as long as it's to Santorini
    Have no friends, as long as I was guaranteed a partner. If they loved me deeply, then they'd be all I need
    Both are awful, awful ways to diem but probably by getting stabbed. I hate the idea of my lungs filling up with water

Just for fun
    My answers quoted within the original post - some of these were quite tricky!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The former.

The latter.

The latter.

The latter.

The latter.

The former.

The latter.

ReputationRep:

Just for fun
    1) instantly win £1,000,000
    2) Know how to speak every single language
    3) Sticky
    4) Automatically get rid of one of my biggest insecurity
    5) Free holiday
    6) Have no friends
    7) Stabbed

ReputationRep:

Just for fun
    Instantly win 1mil
    ****. I love music, as it speaks its own language through the emotions. But what's the use of all those instruments if I can't speak to anyone though.
    Be itchy. There's gotta be a medicine for that.
    Pfft, remove the insecurity.
    Free holiday.
    If it means simply not married, then I'd stay single, as long as I can still enjoy intimacy
    Drown me.

ReputationRep:
    1) Instantly win £1,000,000
    2) Know how to speak every language
    3) Be sticky for the rest of your life
    4) Automatically get rid of one of your biggest insecurity
    5) A free holiday
    6) Stay single for the rest of my life.
    7) Die by getting drowned

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.