Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

House low-skilled immigrants in Labour, SNP and Lib Dem constituencies? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Was just reading some of the transcript from the online immigration petition debated in the HoC.

As its Labour, SNP and Lib Dem MPs who continuously tell us how amazing immigration is, how about low-skilled immigrants are only permitted to reside within Labour/SNP/Lib Dem consistencies from now on?

I'm sure their voters will love that....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billydisco)
    Was just reading some of the transcript from the online immigration petition debated in the HoC.

As its Labour, SNP and Lib Dem MPs who continuously tell us how amazing immigration is, how about low-skilled immigrants are only permitted to reside within Labour/SNP/Lib Dem consistencies from now on?

I'm sure their voters will love that....
    That would be unfair to all the people in those constituencies that did not vote labour.

ReputationRep:
    Yes!

I'm in a Tory seat. WOOOP

Anyway. There are lots of polish low skilled immigrants in this seat anyway :dontknow: I never even knew until I got a job with a company that employs them. So they can;t be causing that much of a problem if they are basally invisible. They have iphones and consume the same kind of culture and products as us.

None issue.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.