Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi
    I have been offered a place at the coppice and wanted to know if there are any other nurses who are in the same accomodation??

ReputationRep:
    Hi ive been offered a place at the coppice and im going to study the same course as you. Im Jan take as well. Have you alredy accepted the room offer?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! How was the interview/selection day for adult nursing. Really need some advice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also girls, what did u wear!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You adult nursing jan intake 2016?
    (Original post by ZZamir)
    hi
    I have been offered a place at the coppice and wanted to know if there are any other nurses who are in the same accomodation??

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Jess-97x;61755275]Hey guys! How was the interview/selection day for adult nursing. Really need some advice
    Hey there! When is your interview? Before you go to the interview practice some eng and maths mock test thats available at bcu web as it will help you refresh your mind and kinda understand the type of questions they ask. Take your time when doing the test. Dont try to do both tests with in like 2 min. Proof read your answers. Dont worry though the tests are simple and basic. Some ppl go into that room knowing the test is very easy and dont even bother to proof read it. A girl failed to get into the interview stage and she was the who finihsed it very quickly. The questions revolvs around you and your statement they wanna know more abt you to see if theres anyrhing you can offer to this uni. When you go to the interview remember why you want to do nursing, scenario questions think of what youd do if you were in a bad situation at placements..your body language and your tone remember to keep it cool calm and collected. They know that all of the potential nursing students are scared but dont sound too extremely nervous and scared body language. Think abt some questions youd like to ask to them. just be you and think of your aim to be a nurse. Try to engage with other ppl as well.
    Good luck! Hope it goes well.

ReputationRep:
    Abt the dress try to keep it simple and formal that covers up your body. Try to look neat formal, simple and smart!

ReputationRep:
    It's on Monday morning!
    I've tried the maths sample tests like a billion times and I've managed to get an average of 10/12. Is the actual tests a real resemblance of the test you got? Like are the questions gonna be the same? If that makes sense??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess-97x)
    It's on Monday morning!
    I've tried the maths sample tests like a billion times and I've managed to get an average of 10/12. Is the actual tests a real resemblance of the test you got? Like are the questions gonna be the same? If that makes sense??
    Well the questions are gonna be dfferent but its kinda like the ones you practiced. Dont let what i said overstress you too much. Just do it properly and thoroughly and proof check it. Its easy. I think Theyll tell you there what marks you need to get to get to interview stage.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 6, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.