Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The HappyYy Thread - MAKE A TSRIAN SMILE. ^-^ watch

ReputationRep:
    'Be happy...not bc everything is good, but because you can see the good side in everything.'~

Welcome to THT, a place of pure sunshine where you can make the next poster smile. :woo: There may be days when no matter how much you try to appear content you still end up looking like this ----> :sad: There may be times when you're so miserable that those around you start feeling like this----> :fuhrer: And there might be moments when all you want to do is ----> :hide: + :cookie:

If you feel sad then you are welcome to post here or PM me so I and/or everyone else can cheer you up. (Or at least attempt to :teehee: ) It doesn't matter if we havent ever spoken in the past bc I care so I will always be here for you when you need me. :yep:

Whether you need someone to talk to or just a figure of a human being whom you can rant + scream your thoughts at, perhaps from the rooftops of TSR headquarters then I will be right there by your side making sure you don't fall. :jumphug:

Even if all you want to do is have a conversation about hedgehogs at 3:47am to make you smile, then I promise I will be listening to every word and engaging with you until dawn. ^-^ <3

Maybe if you wanted to you could even use this thread to make a random TSRian's day a little more happier. Ideas include:

- Sharing a happy picture. :woohoo:
    - Sharing a song which makes you feel happy.
    - Sharing things that people do which makes you feel happy or things that you do to make yourself happy. :woo:
    - Share the happiest thing you've done today.
    - Tag a TSRian to tell them something which will make them smile.

Otherwise, always remember that my inbox is open for you should you need it; During the day, dinnertime, bedtime, or even worktime... I will pause my life and listen- this thread will always be here too. If that means we have a 3 hour discussion about your current life state or your goldfish's life state, then so be it. I will pay full attention to your soul bc you matter. :jumphug: <3

According to the internet these are amongst the happiest songs ever ¡¡¡!!! :dance:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-n3sUWR4FV4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

Spoiler:
    Show
    And ofc I'm sort of obliged to include this last one...bc well, it was like at the top of the list absolutely everywhere. :rofl:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

The thing that made me most happy today was when I finally posted a handwritten letter + package for my friend, I really cant wait until she recieves it now¡! :eek4:

Goodnight TSRians, thank you for reading and I just wanted to remind you all to smillleee, smilee + smileeee. :moon: <3

Spoiler:
    Show
    + SMILEEEEEE.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...Until your jaw hurts. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Can confirm this is working, am smiling :-)

ReputationRep:
    I am not smiling anon :indiff:
    Those songs annoy me
    But reading your post made me smile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I love vines, particularly the 'best vines' collections on YouTube.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Nah those songs you chose are cheesy and older than my great great great grandfather's passport. :/

We need some fresh uplifting tunes in this place.

Feels like a nursing home.

How about some JME or Section Boyz?:eyeball:

You have no taste, man can't skank like an African Warrior to these dusty vinyls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Lmao my life theme song :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  16.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    You're so sweet Anon, bless your heart

Yesterday I (re) visited Cadbury world with 2 girls I met at uni and I had a great time! I have a hard time making friends so this gave me hope I feel like I have more of a connection with one of them so I hope it goes further

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Can confirm this is working, am smiling :-)
    :jumphug:

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    I am not smiling anon :indiff:
    Those songs annoy me
    But reading your post made me smile
    It wasn't my fault!¡ Blame The Telegraph or wherever else I got them from. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    Nah those songs you chose are cheesy and older than my great great great grandfather's passport. :/

We need some fresh uplifting tunes in this place.

Feels like a nursing home.

How about some JME or Section Boyz?:eyeball:

You have no taste, man can't skank like an African Warrior to these dusty vinyls.
    :rofl: That was funny, but there were on the happiest list thingy so I didn't really choose them, the public did.

Yes go for it, I've no idea what JME or SectionBoyz sounds like/is though. XD

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    *speads the cavy love*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :jumphug:

It wasn't my fault!¡ Blame The Telegraph or wherever else I got them from. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aww ok fair enough

ReputationRep:
    This thread is kinda cute ngl

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: That was funny, but there were on the happiest list thingy so I didn't really choose them, the public did.

Yes go for it, I've no idea what JME or SectionBoyz sounds like/is though. XD

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woah.
    :yikes:!

Raah You have never heard of JME do you know about Grime?

Where do you live exactly, in a tribe in the Amazon rainforests?

JME is global. My man is making moves like Monopoly.:smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    You're so sweet Anon, bless your heart

Yesterday I (re) visited Cadbury world with 2 girls I met at uni and I had a great time! I have a hard time making friends so this gave me hope I feel like I have more of a connection with one of them so I hope it goes further
    :hugs: <3

Aww, that sounds like really good fun. :woo: Ive only visited once + I'm glad to hear you had a great day too. I'm sorry to hear that but making friends will definitely get easier with time. :yep: Yay- I'm sure it will, especially bc you've arranged outings + stuff, it sounds like you're pretty close already. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What a lovely idea!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Watching funny cat videos has been scientifically proven to release endorphins, relieve stress and depression and clear your mind. Enjoy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I love vines, particularly the 'best vines' collections on YouTube.
    Those were so great aha.

(Original post by Oh no not again!)
    Woah.
    :yikes:!

Raah You have never heard of JME do you know about Grime?

Where do you live exactly, in a tribe in the Amazon rainforests?

JME is global. My man is making moves like Monopoly.:smug:

Well, is Grime just another word for rap stuff? >.<

Bahah XD Um, that's close enough. :awesome:

It is? I didn't realise but oh my that music video is absolutely hilarious + way too 'swaggy' for my soul. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Those were so great aha.

Well, is Grime just another word for rap stuff? >.<

Bahah XD Um, that's close enough. :awesome:

It is? I didn't realise but oh my that music video is absolutely hilarious + way too 'swaggy' for my soul. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah, grime is on another level to rap.

Yeah if you don't know then get to know. This is the 21st century no-one around here listens to man like Billy Ocean or Frank Sinatra anymore.:boring:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.