Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Good eye cream? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm pale and am getting big dark circles that really stand out and crows feet. I don't smoke and exercise/sleep a lot so idk where they're from!

Recommend an eye cream?? Esp for the crows feet ty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwedishRedhead)
    I'm pale and am getting big dark circles that really stand out and crows feet. I don't smoke and exercise/sleep a lot so idk where they're from!

Clinique's All About Eyes is quite effective imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eigo-Jin)
    Clinique's All About Eyes is quite effective imo
    Thanks has it worked for you?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks has it worked for you?
    Yeah, I have bad dark circles and it did fade them plus it moisturises the area around the eyes so it looked brighter and better but the cream does take some time to make noticeable changes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eigo-Jin)
    Yeah, I have bad dark circles and it did fade them plus it moisturises the area around the eyes so it looked brighter and better but the cream does take some time to make noticeable changes.
    I might get it as they are bad, how long did it take to work?

ReputationRep:

If you're young, you probs just need a nice mild cream. I'm 17 and I use No7 Early Defence eye cream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    If you're young, you probs just need a nice mild cream. I'm 17 and I use No7 Early Defence eye cream
    Has that made your skin better would you say?

ReputationRep:
    I might get it as they are bad, how long did it take to work?
    About 8 weeks. I don't know if it's a long time or I'm just inpatient. It's a bit on the pricey side but I think it's worth it

ReputationRep:
    Has that made your skin better would you say?
    A little bit, but my skin wasn't bad to begin with, so the effect will probably be more noticeable if one;s skin is worse to begin with. I use it just because I needed an eye cream and it's not a proper anti-ageing cream but it's meant to prevent the appearance of lines in early age I think??

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.