Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do if your bf/gf turned out to be gay? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    "I'm breaking up with you because I like girls only" says the gf or vice versa

How would you react
    What would you say
    Would you be mad sad glad

Thoughts

EDIT: also assuming maybe they weren't sure about their sexuality so they wont necessary lying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)

How would you react
    What would you say

Thoughts
    Depends on how much I liked them. I'd be annoyed that they went out with me despite being homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    No idea, I don't have a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't be new information cos I am gay, you presumptious piece of ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I am gay. However if a girfriend broke up with me because she wanted ****, I would say eww get the **** out of here.

ReputationRep:
    why would they be in a relationship with you in the first place lol

ReputationRep:
    What a surprise that would be...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    I've heard of some people still 'hiding' in straight relationships. even worst having kids too

ReputationRep:

How would you react
    What would you say

Thoughts
    Angry
    Shocked
    Used
    Humiliated
    Sad
    Happy they know their sexual orientation
    Sad they might be ostracised
    Idk lol I'll definitely be angry at the start and hold a grudge and let my pride get ahead of me

ReputationRep:
    I mean I'd be glad they've accepted it but
    sad they never liked me ):
    will ):
    anyone ):
    ever ):

ReputationRep:
    Do the 180 and RUN

ReputationRep:
    Cry.

ReputationRep:
    http://campusriot.com/wp-content/upl...e-slap-gif.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Depends on how much I liked them. I'd be annoyed that they went out with me despite being homosexual.
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Maybe they didn't realize they were completely gay when they entered the relationship? Although that'd probably reflect badly on you if they only decided they were when you went out with them xD

ReputationRep:
    laugh & do a runna

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they didn't realize they were completely gay when they entered the relationship? Although that'd probably reflect badly on you if they only decided they were when you went out with them xD
    yeah the person should let the other know he she is unsure

ReputationRep:
    I would flip my ****.

This has actually happened to be- except I was on the other side of the table.

I was in a lesbian relationship, and I was open from the start that I wasn't sure where my sexuality lay, that I liked girls and I was attracted to my then-girlfriend but I also liked boys. She hated the idea of it, insisted that since I was with her I must be a lesbian and that I didn't have the right to question who I was attracted to.

I actually broke up with her over something else, but she was convinced it was because I'd been 'using her' and that she was 'just an experiment'. Really annoyed me because it was complete nonsense- if I'd wanted to experiment I wouldn't have stayed with her for 3 years. She was a manipulative b**** anyway so she just twisted everything to make herself the victim.

Anyway, if you're not sure about your sexuality then you should be honest, because breaking up with someone because you've 'just realised' you're attracted to the other sex is a really nasty thing to do, but equally if your partner tells you that they're questioning their sexuality you shouldn't assume that it means they're not into you.

load my shotgun

ReputationRep:
    drown my sorrows in food

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.