Turn on thread page Beta

Why do black women like white men and black men like white women? watch

I find it strange that most black women from Africa are attracted to white males but African males are attracted to white females?? I can back this up because both me and my brother are attracted to white females and strangly for me.. I am not attracted to my own race.

Whereas people born in african countries e.g my relatives, they are attracted to the black females in their country but sadly I feel like I prefer white girls. Is there anything wrong with this because some people can be offended by this some can say that we need to date our own races but I disagree.

ReputationRep:
    They have a preference? I don't think there's anything wrong. You can't help who you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    They have a preference? I don't think there's anything wrong. You can't help who you like
    You can help it if it's psychotic, but in this case it isn't.

ReputationRep:
    No... most black women like black men but black men chase after whites. Black women would have to go for other races or they will be alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I find it strange that most black women from Africa are attracted to white males but African males are attracted to white females?? I can back this up because both me and my brother are attracted to white females and strangly for me.. I am not attracted to my own race.

Whereas people born in african countries e.g my relatives, they are attracted to the black females in their country but sadly I feel like I prefer white girls. Is there anything wrong with this because some people can be offended by this some can say that we need to date our own races but I disagree.
    Just as long as it's not coming from a place of self-hatred, sure. Make them babies, whatever.

ReputationRep:

EWW?? Whilst I do agree that black men thirst for white women mostly (I'll never know why?) black women do NOT tend to thirst for white men, I think you made that up so you can parallel it to the their male counterpart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bealzibub)
    No... most black women like black men but black men chase after whites. Black women would have to go for other races or they will be alone
    Lmao. Says the fact that the black race is one of the largest.

Good night, fool.

ReputationRep:
    It's about your environment I think. But there's nothing wrong with having interracial preferences as long as you don't hate on your race

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    EWW?? Whilst I do agree that black men thirst for white women mostly (I'll never know why?) black women do NOT tend to thirst, I think you made that up so you can parallel it to the their male counterpart
    When I read the title I immediately disagreed about the black woman thing. I am not a black woman but whatever. Still.

ReputationRep:
    Why do I get the impression OP is not actually black and just one of the extremists on here :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    When I read the title I immediately disagreed about the black woman thing. I am not a black woman but whatever. Still.
    lol ikr? but like I don't represent all black women around the world but I myself as a black women wouldn't be caught with a white guy :/

ReputationRep:
    Who repped Beazilbub or whatever its name is. Please speak and explain. No one here is going to bite you. I really want to know why you feel the black race will die out. Because ultimately that's what the guy is saying.

"Black women will be alone or will "have" to mix, since black men generally are mixing with white."

The biggest, ****test joke ever uttered.

ReputationRep:
    You can help it if it's psychotic, but in this case it isn't.
    What're you on about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    lol ikr? but like I don't represent all black women around the world but I myself as a black women wouldn't be caught with a white guy :/
    lol oh ****, I've heard this and didn't want to say it myself.

I dont know what to do because there are few white girls that like me but more black girls that like me but I feel that I am not attracted to them only the west africans so what do I do to make my parents happy

ReputationRep:
    What're you on about?
    :curious: Drop the sass, I was agreeing with you.
    If someone has a psychotic issue and likes something taboo which I won't get into, or they have a mental/personality disorder and it puts them in less than desirable situations or relationships, it can "be helped" ie: co-dependency in drug-addicts as couples.

Anyway. I'm saying, aside from that, interracial couples isn't psychotic. So it's not something that has to "be helped."

I wanted to clear it up because I don't 100% agree that your preferences cannot be helped.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know what to do because there are few white girls that like me but more black girls that like me but I feel that I am not attracted to them only the west africans so what do I do to make my parents happy
    Your parents won't let you date outside of your race?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can back up that point by just referencing you and your brother

ReputationRep:
    Not again....

ReputationRep:
    :curious: Drop the sass, I was agreeing with you.
    If someone has a psychotic issue and likes something taboo which I won't get into, or they have a mental/personality disorder and it puts them in less than desirable situations or relationships, it can "be helped" ie: co-dependency in drug-addicts as couples.

Anyway. I'm saying, aside from that, interracial couples isn't psychotic. So it's not something that has to "be helped."
    No sass,I was just confused what you were talking about. I think interracial relationships are beautiful

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.