Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am going to be coming from the United States to the University of Hertfordshire for one term, and was wondering where most of the international students live. Is there a certain on-campus hall or off-campus place that most international students live? Also, do third year students normally live on-campus, or is that mostly freshers?

Thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hayley!

I'm moving to England during the summer and hopefully will be attending the University of Hertfordshire! Are you already attending?
    Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    This is my new account!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Hayley, I'm an American student coming to Hertfordshire in the spring too. I've been told de hav campus is good to live. I believe international students live with each other on the same floor if I am correct. Message me if you want to talk!

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,
    I am moving to UK this spring too. I am from India.
    Would really appreciate some suggestions regarding Accommodation on the Campus. What are you guys planning to do about it?

Kind Regards.
    Hardik Jain

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 23, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.