Turn on thread page Beta

How to revise for Biology Unifying Concepts? watch

ReputationRep:
    theres just so damn much to know, you need a sound understanding of everything to make a dent in this paper. Is there any tips for this paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJ_23)
    theres just so damn much to know, you need a sound understanding of everything to make a dent in this paper. Is there any tips for this paper?
    i went round my friend's with the syllabus the other day, armed with biology 1 and 2 and we just talked through everything on it, drawing a few diagrams and explaining bits to each other...kinda refreshed everything. then we looked at a paper and just about managed to get a B between us! the papers are hard, i'm just going to make sure i get hte marks for describing the data! also try and work out which topic each question is on...that might help.

we had a day on it with richard fosbery, the chief examiner dude, but it didn't help much!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.