The Student Room Group

Things you wonder?

Scroll to see replies

- other end of the black hole
- another you in a parallel universe
- the certain depth a human can go underwater
Original post by ivy.98
They say space is infinite, but i always wonder whats beyond space? I think it has to end, and whats on the other side? It cant be more space? :angry:

thinking about that gives me a headache ugh
will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful ?

:moon:
Original post by curiousduck
why am i so incapable
why am i not a plant
why do i have a headache at least once a day
why do i have depression
why am i not dead

you took the quacks right out of my bill/beak? meh :tux:- (i couldn't find a duck)
Original post by ivy.98
They say space is infinite, but i always wonder whats beyond space? I think it has to end, and whats on the other side? It cant be more space? :angry:

I love this one
I often wonder, space can't go on forever so what is it?
If it's a loop then what to the left and right of it?
Space really is weird
Reply 25
Who keeps tickling my feet in the middle of the night...
Reply 26
There are more stars in all the universe than there are grains of sand on all the beaches in the world. That's cray m8
Well space is infinite, it's just emptiness. Then there's galaxies in it.
I wonder what nothing was, before there is something. Because surely nothing is not nothing, since nothing is something?
(edited 8 years ago)
I often wonder why people are so selfish and cruel
Animals don't do what we do - murder, abuse etc ...
What makes us this way?
Judgemental, heartless, uncaring - I could go on

Why are humans like that when we all know better?
Reply 30
Original post by Saint Etienne
I love this one
I often wonder, space can't go on forever so what is it?
If it's a loop then what to the left and right of it?
Space really is weird

Oh yeah:s-smilie: And thinking about the possibility that it might actually be just an infinite never-ending space after all is scary and fascinating at the same time
Reply 31
life after death.
where are the aliens atm
how the world will end

You know normal things

I also wonder why no villains haven't emerged because we need a vigilante pronto

Spoiler

Original post by ivy.98
Oh yeah:s-smilie: And thinking about the possibility that it might actually be just an infinite never-ending space after all is scary and fascinating at the same time

There is eternal time and infinite space. Just we can't understand or turly grasp these concepts. So we have to create other things like other universes or the universe doesn't end. There is nothing beyond the universe it is infinite.
Reply 33
Original post by william walker
There is eternal time and infinite space. Just we can't understand or turly grasp these concepts. So we have to create other things like other universes or the universe doesn't end. There is nothing beyond the universe it is infinite.

Yeah I agree. Never really understood it entirely, but it makes me believe that most of us don't understand enough to ask the right questions anyways
Where do odd socks go... 😶
Original post by ivy.98
Yeah I agree. Never really understood it entirely, but it makes me believe that most of us don't understand enough to ask the right questions anyways

So what we do is ask a load of question, seek answers to the questions we can for now. Then after that we have new questions and we seek answers again. So this continues so we understand more and more. However we can't fully comprehend eternity and infinity. So we can't really ask the correct question to understand those things.
Original post by Lissy14

The Doldrums - look up Sock Horror
Original post by Lissy14

The landfill?
Have I ever appeared in someone's dream...
Original post by Leah910
Have I ever appeared in someone's dream...

Interesting. Do you mean like someone you know well. Or just someone who may have saw you passing by? I have been in my parents dreams.

Quick Reply

Latest