Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If a girl always smiles at you does it mean she likes you? watch

ReputationRep:
    She always smiles at mw whenever we pass by eachother and I do as well obviously. I really have a massive crush on this girl and it would make me the happiest guy alive to know she likes me back

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm afraid she's just leading you on. All girls are heartless and any pretence of friendship or affection are just means to an end, usually financial or social.

ReputationRep:
    No it means she is taking the piss out of you because her friend who is bullying you told her to do so. The same as when she feels your leg and says she wants you in class one day. Then you tell your parents, and realise she was taking the piss and you feel like rubbish.

In your case, it is quite possible. You could maybe talk to her.

ReputationRep:
    In your situation, it looks like it. since she's always smiling at you.. flirting.
    (don't get your hopes high though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    She always smiles at mw whenever we pass by eachother and I do as well obviously. I really have a massive crush on this girl and it would make me the happiest guy alive to know she likes me back
    This explains a lot - you probably notice small things such as smiling amongst her more than others. Your perspective of how she's treating you will be very different to someone looking in from the outside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonathan Crane)
    No, I'm afraid she's just leading you on. All girls are heartless and any pretence of friendship or affection are just means to an end, usually financial or social.
    Did you say all girls are heartless?

What girl dumped you to make you so bitter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    No it means she is taking the piss out of you because her friend who is bullying you told her to do so. The same as when she feels your leg and says she wants you in class one day. Then you tell your parents, and realise she was taking the piss and you feel like rubbish.

Wtf are you talking about?:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    The showing of teeth is actually a sign of aggression in primates. You'd best avoid her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    Did you say all girls are heartless?

What girl dumped you to make you so bitter?
    It's quite clear that both myself and Mr Walker are taking the piss.

ReputationRep:
    What happened to me when I was younger.

ReputationRep:
    no it means she smiled at you...

ReputationRep:
    geez you are persistent. TSR zombie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    geez you are persistent. TSR zombie.
    "TSR zombie", I am afraid you will need to elaborate as you're quite an enigma.

ReputationRep:
    "TSR zombie", I am afraid you will need to elaborate as you're quite an enigma.
    Zombie. Like you won't die as in you won't stop...without snitching I won't say anymore but you know what you're doing dude..

ReputationRep:
    she probably likes you as a friend. Kappa

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily...

ReputationRep:
    It was a friendly smile

ReputationRep:
    Go to google images and search "rene descartes girl advice".

Perhaps talk to her casually about something (or at least act your damn hardest to be casual), try to get a feel for if she likes you or not and then take it from there. One word of advice, don't force anything if it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. If you have no rapport, that's it, just leave it there (as friends maybe) and move on.

ReputationRep:
    Not really , I smile at many people because I'm friendly ... but it doesn't mean I like somebody .. it's just like a habit, so she is just friendly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)

:rofl:

Sorry.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.