Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to introduce myself to this girl? watch

There is a girl in my seminar group who I have caught looking at me a couple of times. I was wondering how I can introduce myself to her because she is always sitting and talking with her friend. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Stride confidently up to her, undo your trousers and strike her across the jaw with your manhood. Proceed to do this everyday until she yields.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There is a girl in my seminar group who I have caught looking at me a couple of times. I was wondering how I can introduce myself to her because she is always sitting and talking with her friend. Thanks
    Say " your face must be from McDonald 's, because I'm lovin' it".

ReputationRep:
    Bang her friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonathan Crane)
    Stride confidently up to her, undo your trousers and strike her across the jaw with your manhood. Proceed to do this everyday until she yields.
    Wouldn't suggest that. Too close to her chompers for comfort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hand her a crude, handwritten, homemade business card with the following written on it:

*Your Name*
    Student
    8 inches

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonathan Crane)
    ...until she yields.
    Spoken like a gentleman

ReputationRep:
    Go over to her holding some ice. Put the ice on the floor and stamp on it. Then look at her and say "now that the ice is broken, can I have your number?"

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.