Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i was at a catherdal the other day and there was some sort of religious conference and there was the archbishop of cantbury justin welby. i went over to say hello and see if he would have like to have given me a handshake i have off course not met him before, but i was astounded to find he was rude and said no no handshakes, i then said hello and then said oh let me go into the bloody catheral you stupid slut, i could not believe i was spoken to like that by the archbishop of cantbury, a man of god using profane words maybe i was wrong to have pested him and asked him over again but surely he overstepped the mark what are your views on this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanie sands)
    i was at a catherdal the other day and there was some sort of religious conference and there was the archbishop of cantbury justin welby. i went over to say hello and see if he would have like to have given me a handshake i have off course not met him before, but i was astounded to find he was rude and said no no handshakes, i then said hello and then said oh let me go into the bloody catheral you stupid slut, i could not believe i was spoken to like that by the archbishop of cantbury, a man of god using profane words maybe i was wrong to have pested him and asked him over again but surely he overstepped the mark what are your views on this
    If this really happened then it is disgraceful behaviour by the Archbishop and Cantbury and he should apologise to you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.