Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

'children look delicious. May I have a taste?' watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A Minnesota woman was arrested last week after sending threatening letters to one of her neighbors - saying their children looked 'delicious' and 'tasty'.Champlin police say 38-year-old Carrie Pernula started harassing one of her neighbors on September 27, when the unidentified family received an anonymous letter stating: 'The children look delicious. May I have a taste?' Soon after, the family, who have two elementary age students, say they started receiving magazine subscriptions addressed to 'Your Tasty Children'. Police were able to trace the subscriptions back to Pernula, leading to her arrest on Friday. According to authorities, Pernula admitted to sending the letters. 'She was angry because the kids were leaving things in her yard and, I think, being a little noisy, being kids, the way kids are,' Champlin Police Department Chief Ty Schmidt said, according to WCCO. MN Woman harassed family with notes calling kids 'delicious'Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%0:00PlayMute
    Current Time0:00/Duration Time0:43
    FullscreenNeed Text+4Creepy: Pernula reportedly sent a letter to one of her neighbors last month (pictured), which read 'The children look delicious. May I have a taste?' +4She reportedly continued to harass the family with magazine subscriptions addressed to 'Your Tasty Children'+4A view of the street where Pernula and the targeted neighbors live in Champlin, MinnesotaRELATED ARTICLESSHARE THIS ARTICLESharePernula also allegedly said that the kids were 'always putting stuff' on her porch.She was arrested on charges of gross misdemeanor terroristic threats and stalking. She was released from jail on Monday and is believed to have returned home. The letters have left the family in question and other neighbors in the tree-lined neighborhood uneasy. 'In this case they (the suspect) went way beyond the bounds of what should be done,' Schmidt said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3pLIs64IF
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ReputationRep:
    Didn't read, thread format is cray.

ReputationRep:
    That's actually hilarious.

"She was just trying to get a point across that the parents should keep their creepy groin droppings and their things on their own side of the yard."

:rofl2:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.