Should relationships be initiated through attraction or friendship? Watch

Helena9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys
I've been good friends with this guy for about 6 months and we spend a lot of time together. He's been into me for awhile but I've just liked him as a friend. Recently though, we've gotten pretty well sexual- I'm a virgin so havnt wanted to have sex but sometimes we're just sitting together and it gets heated and well. I don't want to be leading him on and I am somewhat attracted to him. I sort of want to have sex with him but I'm really self conscious of down there and all. He's really very nice and supportive and doesn't push things but I'm really unsure. I'm used to being physically attracted to guys and basing relationships off of that attraction. should I be with this guy because he's a really good guy and he'd be a great boyfriend? Or should I be more attracted or arrgh. Do you guys get into relationships with people you're attracted to or people you trust and love as friends? Thanks c:
georgiaswift
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Both. I'd have to be attracted to them but would also have to be able to trust and like them
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think it's a bit of both often. Attraction is the more powerful force as you allude to. I would go for it though..
Most Competitive
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Attraction is all that matters IMO, and I don't have time for proper relationships.

Life's just about having fun. There's no need to trust anyone because it won't end well (such is human nature).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (119)
58.91%
Yes- I don't like it (10)
4.95%
No- I want it (57)
28.22%
No- I don't want it (16)
7.92%

Watched Threads