Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have hearing loss, so I am a member of a hearing loss forum on Facebook. A male messaged me and was generally really nice so I thought OK, and he helps me with looking for new hearing aids and about being an NVQ assessor as well (as that is what he does). I know it is stupid, but I gave him my number so that we could WhatsApp each other. I didn't know he was going to be obsessive. Every early morning he will message on WhatsApp and if I do not reply in about two hours, he would message me on Facebook as well asking the same thing. He always keeps telling me to take selfies and send it to him :erm:. I said no, as I do not do that kind of thing! I feel so bad if I block him because he is not being nasty it's just he's being a bit too obsessed :/ and he said to come down where he lives and he'll show me around... Jesus Wept
    Do I tell him or just get rid of him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd say just block tbh. Otherwise you'll get into the scenario where for the next year or more you're debating how to get rid of him. It doesn't sound like you particularly like the guy more that you feel bad and want to let him down gently. Thing is if you do that he'll come up with arguments to make you feel bad etc which will be more difficult than cut and dry.

ReputationRep:
    block block block block block

Seriously. Just block him

ReputationRep:
    I'd block him. Can't stand it when people get obsessive like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    I'd say just block tbh. Otherwise you'll get into the scenario where for the next year or more you're debating how to get rid of him. It doesn't sound like you particularly like the guy more that you feel bad and want to let him down gently. Thing is if you do that he'll come up with arguments to make you feel bad etc which will be more difficult than cut and dry.
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    block block block block block

Seriously. Just block him
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I'd block him. Can't stand it when people get obsessive like that.
    Thanks guys. Actually as soon as I posted this he has stopped messaging me lol I wonder if he is on here and he saw it? Strange!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly92xo)
    Thanks guys. Actually as soon as I posted this he has stopped messaging me lol I wonder if he is on here and he saw it? Strange!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Now he knows your whatsapp, phone number AND forum name! He can follow you on here to!

(i<3milkshake sends a follow request to Butterfly92x0)

ReputationRep:
    He just wants a friend. Go check out his house like he offered.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.