All time best film scenes Watch

This discussion is closed.
NEo111
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
ok i know this has been done before but with all the great new films out this year i was wondering was is your alltime best scene from any film.

And why?

Mine well star wars episode 2, Anakins revenge, just hear me out before you go read another thread.

Ok and why?

Simple just look what happened to him, lost his only parent and the people who killed her treated her like an animal, were standing 3 metres away from him. What would you do forget it and go home, or grap your lightsaber and kill them, its such a great scene where you see such anger and pain. The fire in his eyes is excellent every single people on this planet who experienced what he did would do the same and the audience knows it and feels his pain, its just great!

BEST SCENE EVER
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NEo111)
ok i know this has been done before but with all the great new films out this year i was wondering was is your alltime best scene from any film.
Matrix Reloaded

That car chase... - one of the most unbelievable sequences ever.
BackInTime
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Back to the Future. There are too many good scenes to name them all but here are a few of my favs:

Marty (aggressively)- "You calling me chicken?!"
Biff - grows a few inches. Marty looks all of a sudden less tough!

Marty- "Mom? is that you mom?"
'Mom' - "Now now, you've been asleep for almost X hours."
Marty - "I had the worst nightmare.. that I traveled back in time... it was awful"
'Mom' (softly)- "Well you're safe in good ole 1955."
Marty jumps out of bed!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Wayne's World has got to be the best movie of all time. Best scene. Bohemian Rapsody Scene! Rock on! and when Wayne sees Casandra for the first time and "dream weaver" plays in the background. Zang!
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The explosion at the beginning (I think it was at the beginning) of Swordfish, just cos it was so cool.
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Come to think of it, the car crash sequence on Final Destination 2 was pretty damn good too.

Not suggesting that the film was anything special, just that sequence.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
In fast and furious. The car chases and basically all the car races and stuff. Brilliant cars too!
miaow
Report 16 years ago
in blue velvet where mr suave sings!

"suave, you're so ****ing suave!" (he doesn't actually sing that, i just like saying that he sings 'in dreams')
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
The End of Brighton Rock.
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'd have to say the final game in the movie HOOSIERS that is one of my favorites...i love basketball so...if u ever have seen the movie u'd understand why i like the movie so much..even though its so old(in other words...no graphics or extreme detail)

CR
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Come to think of it, the car crash sequence on Final Destination 2 was pretty damn good too.

yes...could u beleive the action in that movie..so much blood and gore..but the good thing was...it all made sense in the end whcih i like...

CR

P.S: does anyone else hate when questions are left unanswered in movies and books?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, I hate it, I mean just take Harry Potter book 5. There are sooooo many unanswered questions at the end of it. The good thing is that hopefully the next books will answer them; the bad thing we have to wait ages for the next book.
By the way, sorry for mentioning Harry Potter if any of you are sick and tired of it, or don't like Harry Potter.
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thats what i was going to bring up as my example but i figured everyone is sick of it

CR
giddylid1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by BackInTime)
Back to the Future. There are too many good scenes to name them all but here are a few of my favs:

Marty - "I had the worst nightmare.. that I traveled back in time... it was awful"
Marty jumps out of bed!
YAY! At last someone else who likes BTTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyd
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by BackInTime)

Marty jumps out of bed!
Back to the future is sooo cool!!!
Toyosi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Totally agreeing with you there. Me and my mate were like what the f***. I was so shocked for days. That bit where the woman loses her head in the lift was also pretty horrific.

I think Indiana Jones, The last Crusade is a great film. I especially love the bit where Indie comes to rescue his dad in the nazi castle and his dad's more fussed about the breakage of a vase than his son's health. I loved their whole father son thing in that film. Most action heroes have no human side.
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Toyosi)
Totally agreeing with you there. Me and my mate were like what the f***. I was so shocked for days. That bit where the woman loses her head in the lift was also pretty horrific.
It definatly wasn't the greatest film in the world, but the action was there - such a crash sequence, once in the preminition, and then edited in the actual event.

The plot didn't involve things that we didn't think would happen when they were going off - but it was the way in which the deaths were thrown into immense action sequences.

I believe it will be there at several film awards for Best Action Sequence, along with the Matrix Reloaded - car chase.
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I believe it will be there at several film awards for Best Action Sequence, along with the Matrix Reloaded - car chase.
u better beleive it..so much editing done to those scenes that who couldn't voite them into that catagorie

CR
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Speaking of films, what did you all think of Terminator 3?
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
honestly..i didn't see it..my movie theater is very strict and i'm 16 so they wouldn't let me and my friends in..

CR
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (115)
14.06%
Excited (81)
9.9%
Worried (152)
18.58%
Terrified (189)
23.11%
Meh (55)
6.72%
Confused (23)
2.81%