Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Education section requirements - international student watch

    • Thread Starter


    I'm hoping someone can help me with this as I'm terribly confused. I'm an American with a BA Social Work and am applying for MA Social Work, which I have to apply for using the undergraduate application. I'm confused about what all needs to go in the Education section. Obviously I'll include my BA, but what do I put under module/unit? Is that the ALL of the classes I took for my BA or only the social work classes? Something else entirely? I want to make sure I have everything correct. I'm also unsure of exactly how far back I'm supposed to go in my education and what all needs to be included. I took the SAT/ACT over 12-13 years ago and can't remember exactly when. The SAT has changed the test/scoring since I took it as well. Am I required to include them? The universities I'm applying to don't say anything about them on their Web site for postgrad, but again, I want to be 100% sure I have all required information.

    Appreciate any help!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Your best bet is to email the uni and ask. I'd imagine you have to declare all your education and for your BA don't need to include your modules.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.