Turn on thread page Beta

Yobs broke my nose, now my nose has a big bump on it ( looks like roman nose) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello

In July of this year on a warm day I was walking back to my car when a group of kids were walking towards me, they were aged between 11 - 15 at a guess. I notice the youngest looking boy had his phone out filming and I sensed something wrong, then Suddenly one of the other boys swung his fist back very hard and slammed it into my nose, the pain was excruciating and blood was pouring out everywhere.
    My attacker had the cheek to then tell me that my nose was the 3rd he had smashed up in one day and that his hand hurt slightly, he said he gave me a harder punch than the others, said my nose looked completely shattered. Then he and his mates started saying horrible things to me whilst laughing crazily. Then I got spat at in the face and they all ran off shouting enjoy your free nose job.

The attack was completely unprovoked, the attackers have never been caught and have probably broken more noses since mine. The boys didn't even look like chavs and looked rather intelligent
    They had been drinking as I could smell it on them, but that is no excuse.

The only description I had of my attacker was that he looked to be age 14, had dark black hair, about 5'4 in height, wore blue shirt, navy shorts and wore green flip flops

And my attacker was right. Hospital confirmed my nose was ****ed,
    Shattered in several places, I had to stay in hospital for several days and now I have a huge bump on my nose , it looks like a Roman nose now.
    I had a completely straight nose previously, and I used to be very happy with it.
    But now I realise, no matter how much you like how you look, you can't always keep it, because some yobs in flip flops might come along and change it for you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.