Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently? watch

ReputationRep:
    Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    I would hire better-trained pilots for 9/11.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I would write the Harry Potter books.

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely spend much less time dwelling on tiny negative things and completely erase the phase where I had an excessively angsty attitude lol. Got me absolutely nowhere

ReputationRep:
    Everything I possibly could.

ReputationRep:
    I'd take Biology and Chemistry at A-Level and move schools. Would have saved me 9 years and doing a second degree whilst working.

Then again, pretty cool to have done 2 degrees before I'm 30 and I guess I learnt a lot. Still a bit of an arse ache though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applesiw)
    Discuss.
    Take different A-levels to what I chose....I regret it...

ReputationRep:
    Gone to an actual college to do a-levels so I could be a software engineer, instead of going to art college and then f about getting an IT apprenticeship

ReputationRep:
    Work harder in secondary school

ReputationRep:
    My GCSES and my A levels(A2s)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    Take different A-levels to what I chose....I regret it...
    It's never too late to re-sit A Levels, no one should live in regret!

ReputationRep:
    Not been such a ******* to people, especially my best friend.

ReputationRep:
    Work harder in school

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have created a TSR account.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I should probably say work harder during school. But probably not. Ultimately, playing Halo and CoD was significantly more interesting than school was.
    So nothing?

ReputationRep:
    Get the hell out of my awful excuse for a school and go somewhere half decent.

Start a YouTube gaming channel when I was playing CoD4 loads and be YT famus. I even had the recording software back then but just not the idea.

ReputationRep:
    I would cherish those that I love and spend more time with them. Nothing prepares you for the loss of someone special and life really can change in an instant.

Make the most of opportunities available to you whilst you are young. When you get older and have a family it becomes harder to take risks.

Plan, plan and plan. Dreaming is good but you won't get the life you want unless you have a plan to achieve those dreams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Everything

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably go back to when I was like 15 and get the job my mother told me not to get, which the interviewer personally invited me to do training/apprenticing for. It's even in the same career I go to Uni for now. Imagine the experience I'd have. But I listened to my mother and yea. I would've just been more rebellious, if I could go back and do everything I wanted.

(Original post by Dropout_06)
    Everything I possibly could.
    lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely pick a few different subjects at school and try a lot harder than I did, would've saved me some time and hassle... haha. Other than that, probably take better care of myself health wise.

Would also be nice to have a do over on some nights out and save myself some embarrassment

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.