Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone here fancy me? watch

ReputationRep:
    It seems as though attractions between TSR members are becoming increasingly common, so I am now wondering: who here has considered having a go on me?

So I made this thread to seek just how many people may have fell for my charm; looking back at PMs, two people have already messaged me about how they think I am as cute as a suit.

So please feel free to drop a comment below or a sexy little PM about how you may feel about me.

If you need more info to help you decide how you feel about myself: I am tall, not so dark, and handsome, many gals have complimented my 'lush' blue eyes, and I can sport a nice beard and tash so sometimes when kids ask me to get **** for them, I buy them the **** but runaway with them (the ****, not the kids; paedophilia probably isn't an attractive trait). Willy size is also good.

Ambitious, this, innit?

ReputationRep:
    Thought you were a girl until i saw the "Willy size"

ReputationRep:
    https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...1zc_Lr-mUO2uNm

ReputationRep:
    I know TheonlyMrsHolmes does
    You were the guy who described some mysterious girl on TSR body is like a pepsi bottle if i recall correctly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    It seems as though attractions between TSR members are becoming increasingly common, so I am now wondering: who here has considered having a go on me?

So I made this thread to seek just how many people may have fell for my charm; looking back at PMs, two people have already messaged me about how they think I am as cute as a suit.

So please feel free to drop a comment below or a sexy little PM about how you may feel about me.

If you need more info to help you decide how you feel about myself: I am tall, not so dark, and handsome, many gals have complimented my 'lush' blue eyes, and I can sport a nice beard and tash so sometimes when kids ask me to get **** for them, I buy them the **** but runaway with them (the ****, not the kids; paedophilia probably isn't an attractive trait). Willy size is also good.

Ambitious, this, innit?
    So you're a thief who steals from kids, and you call cigarettes "****", which gives me the impression that you're a council estate thieving chav.

I am afraid not many girls on here or anywhere will find you "charming" or attractive based on that last part.

So don't expect to be receiving any sexy PM's any time soon.:top:

ReputationRep:
    What happened to that gal you made a rap about?

ReputationRep:
    I am falling for your modesty and moral values.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    I am falling for your modesty and moral values.
    :flutter: I am modest with morality.

ReputationRep:

Ambitious, this, innit?
    Yes I'd like to have 1 baby from you, please.

ngl I thought you were a girl...

ReputationRep:
    Buy me flowers first and my womb shall be yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    You were the guy who described some mysterious girl on TSR body is like a pepsi bottle if i recall correctly
    That was me.
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    What happened to that gal you made a rap about?
    Frigid.
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    So you're a thief who steals from kids, and you call cigarettes "****", which gives me the impression that you're a council estate thieving chav.
    I am afraid not many girls on here or anywhere will find you "charming" or attractive based on that last part.
    So don't expect to be receiving any sexy PM's any time soon.:top:
    Why you questioning my integrity? You've only been here for a few days and you're already ****-blocking me, so I suggest that you stick your head back in those GCSE revision guides before you get metaphorically slapped up with your own disrespect.
    "impression that you're a council estate thieving chav"- impression is void in reality, but if I were what you describe, I would have no problem searching through your house like a burglar; chasing you through your neighbourhood jumping over fences like a hurdler, and evaluating you like a murderer because you're just some little elitist and I've never heard of ya.

ReputationRep:
    That was me.

Frigid.

Why you questioning my integrity? You've only been here for a few days and you're already ****-blocking me, so I suggest that you stick your head back in those GCSE revision guides before you get metaphorically slapped up with your own disrespect.
    "impression that you're a council estate thieving chav"- impression is void in reality, but if I were what you describe, I would have no problem searching through your house like a burglar; chasing you through your neighbourhood jumping over fences like a hurdler, and evaluating you like a murderer because you're just some little elitist and I've never heard of ya.
    What!! I am speechless.:lol:

Okay, you got me, I give up.:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    What!! I am speechless.:lol:

Okay, you got me, I give up.:rofl:
    I just want to be friends!
    :suith:

I was very attracted to you until....

You made this thread.

ReputationRep:
    I just want to be friends!
    :suith:
    Here have a rep, you're jokes.:lol:

ReputationRep:
    I know TheonlyMrsHolmes does
    No, yesterday he told me he came all over my tsr avatar of ALICE!!!! :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    :lolwut:

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Omg hahahaha hahahaha I love him 😂😂😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    My thoughts exactly...

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Omg hahahaha hahahaha I love him 😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Oh dear god, I think OP has found the one. HOW CAN YOU LAUGH AT THAT? I almost cried
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jks...it was hilarious, I laughed for a good 5 minutes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.