The Student Room Group

Does anyone here fancy me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
My thoughts exactly...:frown:

Oh dear god, I think OP has found the one. HOW CAN YOU LAUGH AT THAT? I almost cried :frown:

Spoiler

The funniest thing I've heard today!!! I love it
Reply 21
Original post by kantdothis
Buy me flowers first and my womb shall be yours.

:redrose::redrose::redrose:
Please sir, may I have some womb?
No, yesterday he told me he came all over my tsr avatar of ALICE!!!! :afraid:

Actually, I only said that I was willing to do that. :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
The funniest thing I've heard today!!! I love it

:biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Davalla

Actually, I only said that I was willing to do that. :tongue:

Either way, still scary stuff. :redface:
My thoughts exactly...:frown:

Oh dear god, I think OP has found the one. HOW CAN YOU LAUGH AT THAT? I almost cried :frown:

Spoiler

:|

That is... Not funny :Z
eminem? is that u?
If this is a troll, then it's a pretty good one. If not, then you're trying too hard.
Okay, come on guys back off. I swear that half of you on this website are immature when it comes to relationships and all Davalla did was ask if anyone fancied him nothing terrible. You lot coming out with this stuff shows how childish you are. and guys hint of advice? Act your age not your shoe size.:biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by william walker
:flutter: I am modest with morality.

Hi Will!
Original post by beyknowles2
eminem? is that u?

The order of "Will the real slim shady please stand up" came through, but unfortunately I am sitting down.
Original post by Tom Jickleson
If this is a troll, then it's a pretty good one. If not, then you're trying too hard.

On the one hand, we have a compliment. On the other hand, we have criticism. Therefore according to Davalla logic, this post is neutral.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, come on guys back off. I swear that half of you on this website are immature when it comes to relationships and all Davalla did was ask if anyone fancied him nothing terrible. You lot coming out with this stuff shows how childish you are. and guys hint of advice? Act your age not your shoe size.:biggrin:

I ain't looking for marriage maaaaaaan.
Original post by Davalla
It seems as though attractions between TSR members are becoming increasingly common, so I am now wondering: who here has considered having a go on me?

So I made this thread to seek just how many people may have fell for my charm; looking back at PMs, two people have already messaged me about how they think I am as cute as a suit.

So please feel free to drop a comment below or a sexy little PM about how you may feel about me.

If you need more info to help you decide how you feel about myself: I am tall, not so dark, and handsome, many gals have complimented my 'lush' blue eyes, and I can sport a nice beard and tash so sometimes when kids ask me to get fags for them, I buy them the fags but runaway with them (the fags, not the kids; paedophilia probably isn't an attractive trait). Willy size is also good.

Ambitious, this, innit?

Need a pic of you, so i can fancy
What do I get in return? :colonhash:
Original post by drowzee

:backstab:
Reply 31
Original post by samina_ay
Need a pic of you, so i can fancy

You could try using your imagination. Go on, imagine a story!
Original post by drowzee

Love and compassion. And passion.

Plus thirteen times as much as whatever Big Willy below me might offer.
Original post by william walker
:backstab:
Original post by Davalla
It seems as though attractions between TSR members are becoming increasingly common, so I am now wondering: who here has considered having a go on me?

So I made this thread to seek just how many people may have fell for my charm; looking back at PMs, two people have already messaged me about how they think I am as cute as a suit.

So please feel free to drop a comment below or a sexy little PM about how you may feel about me.

If you need more info to help you decide how you feel about myself: I am tall, not so dark, and handsome, many gals have complimented my 'lush' blue eyes, and I can sport a nice beard and tash so sometimes when kids ask me to get fags for them, I buy them the fags but runaway with them (the fags, not the kids; paedophilia probably isn't an attractive trait). Willy size is also good.

Ambitious, this, innit?

The only thing I liked about this is when you said two people find you 'as cute as a suit' :lol:

As for the rest... bro, do u even grammar?
:wink:
Soooooooooooooooooo much.

It's your avatar, it's sooooooooooo dark and mysterious.

:rolleyes:
wtf even is...
Reply 36
Original post by Danz123

As for the rest... bro, do u even grammar?

Wot? Like...legit...wot?
Original post by pineneedles
:wink:

:biggrin:
Original post by Davalla
Wot? Like...legit...wot?

No, yesterday he told me he came all over my tsr avatar of ALICE!!!! :afraid:

:mob:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending