Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Spooning: before or after you've kissed? watch

Which usually comes first in a relationship? Also, how long would you estimate as the average time from when you are in a relationship of some kind with soneone until you kiss and/or spoon?

ReputationRep:
    Replace kiss with vaginal, and spoon with anal. Then you'll get the answer.

ReputationRep:
    If you start with brutal buttsecks with no lube and work your way down from there then you'll have a greater understanding of her limits.

Why is everyone assuming I'm a boy lmao...

ReputationRep:
    There's isn't an average. It depends on the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever you're ready,only you will know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Which usually comes first in a relationship? Also, how long would you estimate as the average time from when you are in a relationship of some kind with soneone until you kiss and/or spoon?
    After ideally I guess, but deez fings just sorta happen innit..
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Well, which one is less intimate? There is your answer.

ReputationRep:
    No hard and fast rule I guess, depends how things develop..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've kissed people before getting into relationships, so I guess for me that comes first.

Depends on you and the other person though, do what you're both comfortable with.

ReputationRep:
    Go with the flow, there's no specific time for things like this.

ReputationRep:
    A kiss usually, or I imagine so. I only ever spooned with my boyfriend after we had sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Before and after

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing by the immaturity in your question that you are quite young an inexperienced. Spooning normally happens in a bed therefore before you're in a bed with someone you probably with have more than likely kissed them. Kissing someone is the first time of sexual intimacy so it's something that happens very early on in a relationship to determine if two people are sexually compatible where as spooning is a confirmation of affection which happens a lot late on when a mutual intimacy has been established

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I believe in no spooning before marriage, personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treeroy)
    I believe in no spooning before marriage, personally.
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Ive never kissed or cuddled with a girl

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.