Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Suppose that Emilyhas £10 which she wishes to spend on her weekly purchase of packs of crisps andchocolate bars. Going to the store she finds that a pack of crisps costs £2 anda chocolate bar also costs £2. Learning this, she decides to buy 3 packs ofcrisps and 2 chocolate bars. Considering that this is her optimal choice givenher current budget and preferences, would she be better or worse off or thesame if the prices changed to £1.60 for a pack of crisps and £2.60 for achocolate bar? Explain and illustrate your answer graphically using theindifference analysis.

I've come to A conclusion, but I'm not sure if it's right, and I don't particularly want to begin writing about the wrong thing. This is my first assignment at university and I feel quite out of my depth, so any help would be appreciated>
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    hi, i may be able to help!

ReputationRep:
    I teach Economics at uni of Sheffield!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Charlie, I THINK I've worked it out now, going to get started on it tomorrow as it's due in on the 2nd November!
    Thanks though!

ReputationRep:
    Ok! Make sure you get your graph right! It's hard to do! If you want you can show me or talk me through what you're going to do / include and I can help you improve.. After all, I know what they want for a first! Just drop me a personal message

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.