Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Boohoo customer service interview???? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I have an interview with boohoo in a few days for the customer service role.
    Apparently the interview involves some type of group assessment and presentation.
    I was just wondering if anyone has had this and if so, what can I expect?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there not sure if you will get this or reply but did you go to the interview only I'm in the same boat have an interview for customer service position in the Burnley site. Not sure of what to expect or prepare for any tips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomas15)
    Hi there not sure if you will get this or reply but did you go to the interview only I'm in the same boat have an interview for customer service position in the Burnley site. Not sure of what to expect or prepare for any tips

Hey yes I did, It was fine really. I got the job.
    Its split into 3 parts.
    a) A one on one interview where they just get to know you. Speak about your experience with customers; whether thats in person, over the phone or email.
    b) A written assessment where you're gven scenarios of a few emails from customers - you have to show how you would answer them. so for example, if their item is damaged give them 10 - 20% of on their next order. And you have to write about how you fit in with the role you've applied for.
    c) a group presentation where you have to come up with a reward scheme and its launch.

Don't worry. Its all pretty straightforward. You'll be fine.
    Hope you got this message in time.

ReputationRep:
    How was it? I'm up on Friday lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.